House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
enragedlamb

Sarahmains Going Down?

I've been looking at houses to rent in Newcastle and several came up being managed by Sarahmains. I went to there website and saw this

http://www.sarahmains.com/home.html

Before I read it I had no idea there were even rumors of them going bust. So in the circumstances would it be wise to avoid them in case something does go wrong, are they actually likely to go bust and what are the implications as a tennant if they do. Surely my contract is with the House owner not the letting agent.

not surprised they were really up themselves when i visited their gateshead branch. made me feel like i was signing on asking about rental property at the time.

got turned down for my first choice as they wanted a couple not a single bloke. couldn't believe it, went elsewhere of course.