House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
deflation

125% Mortgages Available!

Browsing for avaialble mortgage products and found this lot:

http://www.shiredirect.com/mortgage-glossa...ge-schemes.html :angry:

Based in Eastwood, Notts, are they real or is this a defunct web page? Also offering 6x earnings!

Edited: Whoops, there's a disclaimer saying currently unavailable. My mistake.

Edited by Stourbridge Baggie

<<< UPDATE - Due to the recent difficulties in the credit markets, these products are currently unavailable, and are likely to remain so for the foreseeable future. Please check back for future updates on their availability. >>>

Did you miss that bit? :P

The overall cost for comparison is 9.8% APR.

The actual rate available will depend upon your circumstances. Ask for a personalised illustration. APR variable and based on a usual case

There you go. Sub prime, and priced accordingly.

Guest happy?
How to delete a post anyone?? Apologies.

Why bother? More interesting to note how cheap and easy it would for the company in question to re-design their website but they haven't done so.

Do you think they're hoping to snare one or two punters in the same way they did you?

Do you think they expect the market to change any time soon?

Browsing for avaialble mortgage products and found this lot:

http://www.shiredirect.com/mortgage-glossa...ge-schemes.html :angry:

Based in Eastwood, Notts, are they real or is this a defunct web page? Also offering 6x earnings!

Edited: Whoops, there's a disclaimer saying currently unavailable. My mistake.

Whoops indeed...er...thinks....perhaps Daily Express employees have been following similarly dead links recently.

I'm not a punter at the moment but I was interested to see if any huge multiple mortgages were still available. I've raised posts in the past expressing my dismay about 5x, 6x, 7x mortgages. Along with Eric's vitreol on liar loans, I believe they are very irresponsible.

Type in 'mortgage products 5x' into google and they are the top return after the sponsored links. :blink: So maybe a well designed site?

Taking more time to read their page, they really are sub-prime. There are some huge arrangement fees and they advertise that they can get mortgages for CCJ and bad credit history "victims" <_<

Guest happy?
I'm not a punter at the moment but I was interested to see if any huge multiple mortgages were still available. I've raised posts in the past expressing my dismay about 5x, 6x, 7x mortgages. Along with Eric's vitreol on liar loans, I believe they are very irresponsible.

Type in 'mortgage products 5x' into google and they are the top return after the sponsored links. :blink: So maybe a well designed site?

Taking more time to read their page, they really are sub-prime. There are some huge arrangement fees and they advertise that they can get mortgages for CCJ and bad credit history "victims" <_<

Agree about the multiples. The good news is of course that the money's not there any more so they can advertise however many multiples they like. I'm guessing right about now they're running on empty - if I worked for them I'd be looking for a new job right now and explaining to the kids why Santa's reining-in this Christmas

"Kids you want iPod for Christmas or a home to live in?"

"iPod you mean sonnova bitch!"