House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Realistbear

The Architect Of H P I --brilliant Cartoon

I resent that. He's not from Glasgow - if he was a weegie he would never have survived with only getting one eye kicked out. :angry:

Edit I just googled him and the ******* was indeed born in Glasgow, but he must have been driven out at a very early age.

"Gordon was brought up with his brothers John and Andrew Brown in a manse in Kirkcaldy—the largest town in Fife, Scotland across the Firth of Forth from Edinburgh.[13] In common with many other notable Scots, he is therefore often referred to as a "son of the manse". Brown was educated first at Kirkcaldy West Primary School[14] where he was selected for an experimental fast stream education programme, which took him two years early to Kirkcaldy High School for an academic hothouse education taught in separate classes. At age 16 he wrote that he loathed and resented this "ludicrous" experiment on young lives.[15]

He was accepted by the University of Edinburgh to study history at the age of only 16. He suffered a retinal detachment after being kicked in the head during an end-of-term rugby union match at his old school."

Edited by insidetrack

cartoon385_374054a.jpg

From your sig:

"I'm getting on with the job and I think it's important that in difficult economic circumstances we take the right decisions for the future to get fuel prices down, to get food prices down, to make sure we get the housing market moving" -- Brown

"Britain is better placed than other economies to withstand a slowdown in the global economy" -- Darling

and then there's:

"we must explain to our people the difficulties and thus prepare them to deal with them" -- Raul Castro

Makes you think, doesn't it.

(edit to clarify that it was the incumbent, younger Castro and not Fidel).

Edited by huw