House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BoomBoom

Labour Party=scum

They won't get rid of Brown because that would mean having to call an election that they would certainly lose. No way they could just drop in another PM without an election.

They won't get rid of Brown because that would mean having to call an election that they would certainly lose. No way they could just drop in another PM without an election.

Think this needs to be merged with your other thread.

Think this needs to be merged with your other thread.

Apparently they want to get rid of him but have been told that they would have to call an election (which they woyld lose) The thought of losing their cushy jobs pricked their consciences to the effect that they are prepared to let Brown drag the country into oblivion.

Yeahm but at least they're not Tories, who want to kill all over 70s and sell their organs to their donors in the pet food industry and replace our world beating comprehensives with putting the kids into the asbestos mines.

Tories, who want to kill all over 70s and sell their organs to their donors in the pet food industry and replace our world beating comprehensives with putting the kids into the asbestos mines.
:o Is that in their manifesto?

:o Is that in their manifesto?

No - they would never kill their core voters! ;)

These continous Political threads on what was up until very recently a fairly non-partisan economics website(bull/bears excepted) are becoming tiresome and will only alienate people with differing ideas ...

These continous Political threads on what was up until very recently a fairly non-partisan economics website(bull/bears excepted) are becoming tiresome and will only alienate people with differing ideas ...

Mate, if you think this board was ever non-partisan you can't have been reading it for long. If people have differing ideas they can express them - if they can't follow a new train of thought who cares if they feel alienated?

Mate, if you think this board was ever non-partisan you can't have been reading it for long. If people have differing ideas they can express them - if they can't follow a new train of thought who cares if they feel alienated?

And I have no problem with the various sides of the partisan prism but this thread needs to be merged with your other thread on this issue.

Oh look, another Brownite crawls out of the woodwork.

Since when has a thread entitled` Labour Party = scum `had any relevance as a` new train of thought` - it`s just low level retard type abuse ...

Apparently they want to get rid of him but have been told that they would have to call an election (which they woyld lose) The thought of losing their cushy jobs pricked their consciences to the effect that they are prepared to let Brown drag the country into oblivion.

Who have told them that? This sounds like nonsense...

I agree that it is probably best to try and keep party politics out of this.

I'm extremely displeased by the government - who I think have acted irresponsibly for over a decade - but I want to refrain from falling victim to believing that the Conservatives or Lib Dems would have done better. We have a clear (if unhelpful) electoral system in the UK... I'd rather focus on what politicians are doing wrong - I see them as self-serving... and this suggests that they might be willing to put it right if they see an advantage in so doing.

Since when has a thread entitled` Labour Party = scum `had any relevance as a` new train of thought` - it`s just low level retard type abuse ...

Totally take your point but please don't be offensive to people with mental disabilities. Well beyond the issue of political correctness, quite frankly people with learning disabilities would be unlikely to throw these sorts of low level cheap insults - they are generally reserved for those with a second rate upbringing.

Yeahm but at least they're not Tories, who want to kill all over 70s and sell their organs to their donors in the pet food industry and replace our world beating comprehensives with putting the kids into the asbestos mines.

Seems reasonable to me ;)

Guest happy?
OK, I see how it could be a joke. I accept your explanation that it was a joke.

Am I the only person who thinks the mods should merge this thread with the other one?