House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
R K

"final Offer" Ends Midnight Tonight!

In the interest of research I signed up to see how a "Property Investor" site goes about marketing it's dream......

Having been bombarded by emails for weeks, I have today received this headed FINAL NOTICE!

The special half-off price sale ends at midnight *tonight*,so this is a final reminder so I don't get an angry email from someone tomorrow because they missed out!

See all the details here:http://www.propertyinvestmentsecrets.co.uk/offer/promotion.htm This rare half price special is my way of saying 'THANK YOU'for taking action and doing what it takes to have a happier,wealthier, and an all round better quailty of life.

Here's where you can grab your copy and save 50%:http://www.propertyinvestmentsecrets.co.uk/offer/promotion.htm (The current credit crunch offers you a window of opportunity to by below market value I have never seen before in my property investing lifetime... grab a copy of my book learn how YOU can take advanatge of today's economyand assure yourself long term wealth) ---------------------------------------------------------

Try My Book For 50% Off And Get These Free Bonuses!--------------------------------------------------------- Get free VIP access to andyshaw.com Private Membership Sitefor 30 days...when you purchase 'Money For Nothing And YourProperty For Free' During Your 30-Day Access - Here's What You'll Find InsideAndy's Private Membership Site:

Can You, Should You Buy It Software: Andy's own personal custom made property evaluation softwarethat turns profiting through property into a mathematicalformula that tells anyone whether to go forward or pass onthe deal. You must see this!

* NEW! My Inheritance Tax Plan: Get an insider's look at a multi-millionaire's inheritancetax plan, and hear the reasoning behind why this plan wastaken. This information alone is worth far more than themembership cost. Just one tip within this exclusive report can easily beworth tens of thousands of pounds for you, or for yourrelatives. (There are loopholes in the inheritance tax lawthat you must be aware of). http://www.propertyinvestmentsecrets.co.uk...r/promotion.htm

* NEW! Building Work Prices This includes Andy's incredible insights into how to workwith builders successfully (after many years experience bothas a builder, and as a customer of builders on hundreds ofrefurb jobs). This info can save any property investorthousands of pounds: - What you should be paying for building work- Where to buy from- Having fun with builders

* NEW! Building Contract Example: This section includes personal tips from Andy, and a simplestraightforward contract for use when working with builders.

* Exclusive Property Investment Articles: It's not everyday that you can read articles written by amulti-millionaire property investor. Discover variouspowerful property investment theme strategies from Andy inthese exclusive articles. Topics from negotiationtechniques, to statistical research tools.

* NEW - HOT INFO! Interactive Credit Card Section: Andy Shaw has aquired over 300 credit cards, and has secretson how to use them for your advantage that few will evereven imagine exist. This is such powerful cash-generatinginfo, that it comes with a very serious warning to you. Wemust be sure that you handle this exclusive info withextreme care... you will soon see why! http://www.propertyinvestmentsecrets.co.uk...r/promotion.htm

* NEW - HOT INFO! Interactive Loans Section Again, this is such powerful cash-generating info, acquiredover 8-9 years of intense practice, that it comes with avery serious warning to you to proceed cautiously... youwill understand why when you see the info shared!

* Access To A Helpful Mastermind Group: We have created a very powerful social group, and network oflike-minded individuals who now help each other to obtainindividual success (what Andy calls the Mastermind Group)...

* Plus Many More Sections And Features... - Wealth creation Forums- Private Personal Development Tools Area- MySpace Style Personal Profile- Your Own Personal Site Blog- Joint Venture Message Board- Recommended Reading That's a lot of goodies ...and you get it all FREE when youtry my entire system (book and membership site) for 50% off. Go here right now and claim your copy before they're allgone! http://www.propertyinvestmentsecrets.co.uk...r/promotion.htm Talk soon, Andy P.S.

This special half off sale ends at midnight *TONIGHT*(Friday 25th July). Remember... ...with the information in my book anyone (YOU) can achievefinancial independence through property investment, in justa few short years, and:

* It doesn't matter what the property market is doing now orin the future for you to make your fortune (could be goingup or down). * It doesn't matter if you have NEVER bought a propertybefore. (I was a complete beginner and became a multi-millionaire in about 180 days).

* It doesn't matter how much available cash you have - Ishow you how to get started safely on your way to your firstmillion pounds using other people's money!

* It doesn't matter what other so-called "experts" say...the truth is you never need to sell your investmentproperties to make your money. * You don't need to worry about taxes with property earnings- I show you exactly how to use the tax man's own laws andrules to legally avoid paying tax! See all the details here:http://www.propertyinvestmentsecrets.co.uk/offer/promotion.htm

Desperate?

In the interest of research I signed up to see how a "Property Investor" site goes about marketing it's dream......

Having been bombarded by emails for weeks, I have today received this headed FINAL NOTICE!

Desperate?

"The special half-off price sale ends at midnight *tonight*,so this is a final reminder so I don't get an angry email from someone tomorrow because they missed out!"

I think you should send an angry email tomorrow because you missed out

"The current credit crunch offers you a window of opportunity to by below market "

They can't even friggin spell the word "Buy". Tells you all you need to know!

:lol:

(The current credit crunch offers you a window of opportunity to by below market value I have never seen before in my property investing lifetime.

1. not for 3 years at least.

2. it is obvious that you are 18.

its fantastic to see the whole stupid property (and banking) game fall apart so strongly.

its become a caricature of business.

and many have been led down the garden path by it seems, utter thickos.