House Price Crash Forum

War On Terror Exposed

HOLA441
Something similar has been proposed - Isratine.

I think it would be a fantastic solution to the problem. It would provide even more of a beacon to the world than South Africa's move away from apartheid, imo.

But agreed, the Zio-fanatics would never sit with it and neither would Hamas/PLO. The problem is that Israel is full of Zio-fanatics and West Bank and Gaza are full of people who want the land stolen from them 60 years ago back.

imo the Palestinians (including Hamas) will readily accept a one-state solution. They have demographics on their side after all. Despite Israels reliance on US military/financial aid for survival (and ignoring the unique support that Israel has in the US) there is little a US president could actually force through as the Zionists would undoubtedly threaten the Sampson option if there was an existential threat to the state. Change can only come from within Israel and the wider global Jewish community.

And yes, it would be a beacon. Im not religious but I find it acutely embarrasing that as a species we cannot achieve some kind of peaceful and equitable solution in a "holy land". We cant magic religions away and we need a beacon of tolerance and secularism in an age where religious fervour is growing.

Alan Hart - Zionism: the Real Enemies of the Jews

I interrupted her [Golda Meir] to say: 'Prime Minister, I want to be sure I understand what you're saying: You are saying that if ever Israel was in danger of being defeated on the battlefield, it would be prepared to take the region and even the whole world down with it?' Without the shortest of pauses of reflection Golda replied, 'Yes, that's exactly what I am saying.'

HOLA442

Hittler offered to let the UK have the jewish population but the offer was turned down.

Now since the victors of war get to write the history you won't see it in many places

At Dunkirk Hitler let us get away deliberatly and if you think the american cival war was about freeing black slaves then your wrong as it was about americans using script money and upsetting the british banks.

Was Hittler to have won the war then history books would all be filled with things like Sir Winston Churchill being a puff and the british public being set free.

The spin nowadays makes it so that few even know if we face global warming with sea levels rising 50ft in the next 20 years or if we are indeed running out of oil.

Must all be the fog of war.

Archived