House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Injin

Cya Folks!

Thank you for the many discussions, debates, arguments, corrections, thought provoking tangents, donkey humour, weird motivational posters, badger strangling references oh and some stuff about house prices.

I've learned a lot and you've all helped me a hell of a lot order my thoughts when I was stuck or needed distracting.

Thank you all and take care in the face of what is coming.

Thank you for the many discussions, debates, arguments, corrections, thought provoking tangents, donkey humour, weird motivational posters, badger strangling references oh and some stuff about house prices.

I've learned a lot and you've all helped me a hell of a lot order my thoughts when I was stuck or needed distracting.

it is pointless injin trying to explain how the banking system works.

the level of resistance you get from the sheep is staggering.

if someone asks tell them ...they want to know....otherwise leave it.

ceeya.

Any specific reason for your departure?

You won't get donkey humour on any other forum y'know.

Although, knowing the internet, I could be wrong about that.

Any specific reason for your departure?

You won't get donkey humour on any other forum y'know.

Although, knowing the internet, I could be wrong about that.

Wormwood Scrubs

Injin, I hope this is for the right reasons and not due to the abuse from childish posters on the forum.

I have just read through the deflation thread and was amazed and annoyed at the amount of ridicule and hostility aimed at you by people who could merely disagree. I've noticed this before and always thought you handled yourself well especially when facing an onslaught from a number of posters at one time. You've always stuck to your guns, even the riddles made sense to me, I like your style, even thought I may not agree with what you say.

Hopefully you've got what you wanted in terms of research, good luck with the book.

Your prolific, intelligent posting will certainly be missed

All the best.

edit: petty i know, but, I meant to ask, is that Claudia Cardinale in your avatar & what film is it from ?

cheers

Injin, I hope this is for the right reasons and not due to the abuse from childish posters on the forum.

I have just read through the deflation thread and was amazed and annoyed at the amount of ridicule and hostility aimed at you by people who could merely disagree. I've noticed this before and always thought you handled yourself well especially when facing an onslaught from a number of posters at one time. You've always stuck to your guns, even the riddles made sense to me, I like your style, even thought I may not agree with what you say.

Hopefully you've got what you wanted in terms of research, good luck with the book.

Injin is a troll and all his posts show classic troll behaviour.

He will be back - like all trolls do

Injin is a troll and all his posts show classic troll behaviour.

He will be back - like all trolls do

Of course Injin wasn't a troll. Just someone with a highly abstract level of thinking. Highly intelligent people often get ridiculed when others cannot grasp their way of thinking.

Of course Injin wasn't a troll. Just someone with a highly abstract level of thinking. Highly intelligent people often get ridiculed when others cannot grasp their way of thinking.

I don't think his intelligence was ever questioned. He does have a tendency to cover his arguments, however well reasoned they are, with terse statements which are designed to maximise outraged response, e.g. all banking is fraud, by paying your taxes you're funding murder, etc etc. That could be regarded as troll like behaviour.

The way I look at it is that all too often the views on this forum are quite biased so alternate views, however obtuse, are welcome as they, for want of a better phrase, bring balance to the force.

Regards,

Q

Yes this happens to me a lot :rolleyes:

Not another top poster leaving :o

Why?

Are you going "next door" (where all the others have gone)?

I don't blame you injin, we've reached the point of no return and what will be is what will be. Whatever knowledge has been gleaned over the past few years is now the only thing that is important. Anything new now is irrelevant, the preparations must be completed in very short time and strategies finalized. Nothing more can be done and only time can show us the result of our decisions. You've done your part and enlightened those that want to see and given sanity to those that already have seen.

I have always agreed with your methods of thinking and agreed with much of your analysis although I do disagree on how we "could" proceed if things were different. Unfortunately the mind cleansing in many is thorough and has been so for most of the lives of those affected. It is I believe inherent in everyone to be such as we are social creatures, but to not entertain other ways of seeing life must be detrimental. Some escape one and get trapped in another but can never accept both are legitimate (or illegitimate) regardless of the differences and moralities.

Empathy vs Sympathy: many think they mean the same thing and offer one or the other to justify their position or association but they are often enemies of each other and result in their adversaries Apathy and Psychopathy, 2 words that many associate you with but is just a reflection of themselves. There are those that see humanity as a "choice" and those that believe it is "instilled" but few think it is nature. When the indecision of which one represents ourselves, the vacuum of power is available to those very few that will exploit it, naturally. This is how it remains and has so since time began! The power of the many is the only solution, not in unity but in conscience!

Good luck in your journeys injin, you will be missed :P

Intelligence doesn't exist.

I thought this.

Your post is full of logical fallacies, I will point them all out and resolve nothing.

Sad to see you go Injin- good luck.

Shame you're going Injin, you are unique. Possibly even right.

You are characteristically terse when it comes to your reasons for leaving, I note.

Go and read a lot of Western philosophy and then rejoin your ontological debate somewhere with more precision and recognisable use of terms. You would enjoy it.

Finished your undercover assignment for the Inland revenue Injin? :-)

Please don't go

Don't goooooo

Don't go away

Please don't go

Don't goooooo

We want you to pay (your taxes)

Peace out Homeboi!

Good luck Injin whether you stay or go, at least you made people think even if many of them only came up with the same conclusions.

Eff off injin. Stop being a attention seeking w*nker and get back on this ere forum where many of us simple folk enjoy you unique perspective.

Seriously, stop it!