House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mancghirl

Rumours Of A Hurricane

Grauniad live blogging, should you be interested.

Ed: to add quote from above link:

The polls have now closed so I can now report the latest rumour doing the rounds this end: the SNP has won this seat by a slither, while the Tories will end up in third place behind Labour, with the Lib Democrats coming fourth.
Edited by yellerKat

Would GB still qualify for his PM's pension? Even though he's only been there for 14 months and has basically done nothing of any consequence the entire time?

I have mixed feelings. I want Brown to hang on and reap what he has sown, but they deserve to lose this seat. The contempt the Labour Party has shown for the electorate in Scotland over the last 30+ years is scandalous.

The calling of the by-election was mired in sleaze (covered up), the shambles of candidate selection (more sleaze), the selection of the wretched screaming harridan that is Margaret Curran.

Angus McLeod (scottish journo and political commentator) has just said on the Beeb that SLab have sunk into despression throughout the day and he thinks they have lost it.

Would GB still qualify for his PM's pension? Even though he's only been there for 14 months and has basically done nothing of any consequence the entire time?

Nothing of any consequence? Nothing of any consequence? In one appearance on American Idol he saved the future of Africa!

BBC (Michael Crick, Newsnight) spinning it that the SNP doing well was anti-Labour, rather than anti-Brown.

Maybe he could survive regardless?

you could always rugby tackle his one good eye out of service

Guest anorthosite

A Scottish politics forum has someone saying the postal votes have been counted and the SNP are ahead.

Nothing of any consequence? Nothing of any consequence? In one appearance on American Idol he saved the future of Africa!

You're right, how could I forget that one.

He also invented the internet.

you could always rugby tackle his one good eye out of service

I think you might have to form an orderly queue for that tomorrow. Puts me in mind of that scene in Airplane, where people are queuing up to slap the hysterical woman with increasing weaponry.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_GJkKMPHxw

Edited by Mancghirl

A Scottish politics forum has someone saying the postal votes have been counted and the SNP are ahead.

Brown is finished even if it's merely very close.

He will refuse to go!

He's a nutter, who will do anything to stay in power.

He's waited years.

Labour will kick him out in September at the party conference.

He is a pathological lieing nutter.

should be fun!

Brown is finished even if it's merely very close.

The man knew his fate 10 years ago hence the battle to get to the throne ASAP

“there are two types of chancellor, those who fail and those who get out in time”

same applies for PM

Well this result ,when it comes, should clarify the thinking of a few people.

Iain Dale has called it at 1,500 majority for the SNP. Which would be astonishing.

If you're feeling lucky, punks....you can get 22/1 on Labour holding the seat on Betfair

Edited by Mancghirl

Iain Dale has called it at 1,500 majority for the SNP. Which would be astonishing.

If you're feeling lucky, punks....you can get 22/1 on Labour holding the seat on Betfair

£22 for every £1 bet on labour winning?

odds are too good, bookies must have inside info.

if i had betfair setup i would put £50 on labour holding it.

£22 for every £1 bet on labour winning?

odds are too good, bookies must have inside info.

if i had betfair setup i would put £50 on labour holding it.

If the bookies have inside info and have priced them up like this you should be putting your money on the other lot, surely?

I have mixed feelings. I want Brown to hang on and reap what he has sown, but they deserve to lose this seat.

I share these feelings.

He will refuse to go!

He's a nutter, who will do anything to stay in power.

He's waited years.

Brown is a truly defective personality, no way he will take his leave, he'll have to be ousted.

I while ago I also posted he will have to be dragged out kicking and screaming. He watched Tony from the sidelines and coveted what Tony had. AFter all this time he is not going to let it go for no one.