House Price Crash Forum
juvenal

An Englishman's Home Is His Dungeon

Justice and sanity prevails!

If the day ever comes when a man can't hire a load of costumed scrubbers to give him a damn good five hour thrashing in the privacy of his own home, we will all be the worse for it! His father would have been proud of him!

When viewing a house to potentially purchase it, are ring bolts, manacles and dungeonized basements seen a 'positive' feature (like conservatories), or the opposite?

Justice and sanity prevails!

If the day ever comes when a man can't hire a load of costumed scrubbers to give him a damn good five hour thrashing in the privacy of his own home, we will all be the worse for it! His father would have been proud of him!

When viewing a house to potentially purchase it, are ring bolts, manacles and dungeonized basements seen a 'positive' feature (like conservatories), or the opposite?

Never seen a dungeonised basement but I have seen hancuffs on the corners of the bed, a riding crop on the bedside table and quite a few similar. I find it highly amusing to make it clear I have noticed. The colour some women can blush never ceases to entertain. You must find what amusement you can to get through the working day.

A few years ago the local Brighton LIDL had a horse-equipment promotion. The boots and whips sold out within minutes but the horse-blankets remained untouched...

A few years ago the local Brighton LIDL had a horse-equipment promotion. The boots and whips sold out within minutes but the horse-blankets remained untouched...

reminds me of the stuff in the papers now about size 18 school uniforms on sale and outrage at what these means in terms of obese kids.........I was wondering if it was more to cater to another crowd

hehe, almost bought one at the time :P in the end I just made do with little whipping in store :blink:

Brilliant, for too long the religous (ie we believe we are the most moral) right have justified press intrusions into peoples personal lives.

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable

Nazi S&M. Weak. You should see what I've got planned with the midgets and my lucky blue coat.

Am I still allowed to do photographic asphyxiation and self bondage portraiture?

Edited by DissipatedYouthIsValuable

Nazi S&M. Weak. You should see what I've got planned with the midgets and my lucky blue coat.

Am I still allowed to do photographic asphyxiation and self bondage portraiture?

Go for it... and don't forget the mask :ph34r:

An Austrian's home is his dungeon too.

400px_Patriot.jpg

post-8170-1216912844_thumb.jpg

Mrs. TMT thinks he looks a lovely chap and that we should invite him round for a cream tea.

I am led to believe that last year IKEA sold some furniture that resembled a spanking horse and, like the afore-mentioned whips and riding boots, they sold out within days of going on sale.

If you haven't seen the recent hit movie "The Bank Job" I totally recommend it.

In it, a high ranking member of the Royal Family has been photographed doing something very rude, Max Mosley style, and the guy holding photos is using them to blackmail his way out of deportation freeing him to wage his rather grubby, violent racist campaign in the UK. The Secret Service want shot of him and need the photos back before them can move against him.

Its based on a true story and is the best British movie I've seen. Excellent story, excellent cast and Jason Statham's best role to date.

Edited by Dave Spart

The award of the first gold medal to an Australian at the Olympics (1896?) was accompanied by the Austrian national anthem.

Probably an American in charge of logistics.

Guest anorthosite

The News of the World represent the worst of the gutter press and I'm so glad to see them get the spanking they made such a fuss about in the first place. I do sometimes wonder though if a privacy law might make them concentrate on proper news for once though!

I was a bit suspicious of the nazi comments though. I mean, imagine your him. Your in a sleazy basement. You're surrounded by a bunch of women who are game for any kind of sordid perversity. There's whipping. There's spanking. There's some nudity and a bit of dressing up in uniforms too.

A this point did he really find himself thinking "you know what this needs? Nazi imagary!"?

In it, a high ranking member of the Royal Family has been photographed doing something very rude, Max Mosley style, and the guy holding photos is using them to blackmail his way out of deportation freeing him to wage his rather grubby, violent racist campaign in the UK. The Secret Service want shot of him and need the photos back before them can move against him.

Its based on a true story and is the best British movie I've seen. Excellent story, excellent cast and Jason Statham's best role to date.

I recommend it as well, not hard to guess who it must have been, plus all the other photos of high ranking members of society :lol:

You never seen Withnail and I, then?

An Austrian's home is his dungeon too.

To be fair to Herr Fritzle, the Austrian Police say he is responding well to treatment. They say he is coming into his own.

The orgy wasn't at his home!

A rented flat in Chelsea apparently.

Currently awaiting some desperate "brick chick" claiming this is bullish for BTL...