House Price Crash Forum
cacot

Observations

I was walking past Seymour Dougans furniture store in Lisburn today, and I noticed a few house brochures sellotaped to the inside of the window. There was an orange card with a phone number attached below it to ring for viewings. What made this more interesting is that the houses all had little stickers on them with reduced prices and some had cash back offers ranging from 10k to 20k. Made me think that someone had a buy to let portfolio to shift, and pronto!

Once again I have a photo of this but have no idea how to add it to this forum.

Edited by camthescot

In the "attachments" box below the "reply" window:

1. Click "browse"

2. Select image to be attached

3. Click OK.

4. Click "upload" (green box beside the browse button)

5. Click on the "manage current attachments" dropdown (above the green upload button) and choose how you want the attachment to be treated.

I was walking past Seymour Dougans furniture store in Lisburn today, and I noticed a few house brochures sellotaped to the inside of the window. There was an orange card with a phone number attached below it to ring for viewings. What made this more interesting is that the houses all had little stickers on them with reduced prices and some had cash back offers ranging from 10k to 20k. Made me think that someone had a buy to let portfolio to shift, and pronto!

Once again I have a photo of this but have no idea how to add it to this forum.

I guess you then had the chance to see the lovely' luxury apartments' that are in the process of being built on the site of the former Manor Inn in the middle of one of Lisburns’ busiest roundabouts :blink: Bet they will be in great demand along with the other blocks of two bedroom apartment sitting empty at stupid prices like 185k around Lisburn! I wonder how these will sell and what price they will be released at! :huh:

Them appartments will be snapped up by Housing Ass.

Does anyone agree?

I agree, when they don't sell and the developer gets desperate enough they will be bought as a job lot for pennies. Housing Ass. like to make their money work!

I guess you then had the chance to see the lovely' luxury apartments' that are in the process of being built on the site of the former Manor Inn in the middle of one of Lisburns’ busiest roundabouts :blink: Bet they will be in great demand along with the other blocks of two bedroom apartment sitting empty at stupid prices like 185k around Lisburn! I wonder how these will sell and what price they will be released at! :huh:

Could'nt imagine that anyone could build something worse than the Manor Inn on that site , you would have to pay me a large amount of cash to live there .