House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TeddyBear

Fuxtons Over 30% Price Slash In Notting Hill

Tiny, horrible conversion......we know that Fuxtons would have massively overvalued to get the business....still a good barometer I think. Who was that poster who sold his ex LA in Ladbroke Grove last Summer? He must be breathing sighs of relief..

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-208...=2&tr_t=buy

date event

23rd Jul 2008

* Price changed: from '£299,999' to '£250,000'

9th Jun 2008

* Price changed: from '£325,000' to '£299,999'

15th May 2008

* Price changed: from '£375,000' to '£325,000'

20th Apr 2008

* Initial entry found.

LOL check out the massive speakers in the sitting room....handy for drowning out the noise of the Westway (or the annual Notting Hill riot, er, carnival)

The bathroom's off the bedroom as well, which always seems to drop the value of a place.

LOL check out the massive speakers in the sitting room....handy for drowning out the noise of the Westway (or the annual Notting Hill riot, er, carnival)

One of these days a property is going to collapse because of the vibrations caused by the loud music during the Notting Hill riot.

The bathroom's off the bedroom as well, which always seems to drop the value of a place.

Aye, nothing like the waft of last nights Lager and Vindaloo download to charm the lady you picked up at the over priced winebar... :lol:

We are getting drops this time around in a few months that took 6 to 7 years last CRASH. I think this CRASH is going to be unprecedented. I think in 20 to 30 years we well look at the CREDIT CRUNCH CRASH on par with the WALL STREET CRASH . The CRASH of the early 90s as being a minor BLIP.

Wow this CRASH is going to be BIG .

We are getting drops this time around in a few months that took 6 to 7 years last CRASH. I think this CRASH is going to be unprecedented. I think in 20 to 30 years we well look at the CREDIT CRUNCH CRASH on par with the WALL STREET CRASH . The CRASH of the early 90s as being a minor BLIP.

Wow this CRASH is going to be BIG .

West London is the area I know and love - it will plunge in certain areas, nearer to the Harrow Road you are, the more ******ed you will be.

Willesden and Harlesden will revert to type.

Jesus you southern boys have it rough.

What the f*ck happened to the bathroom? Who in their right mind wants to glitterball their toilet?

:lol: