House Price Crash Forum

Right That's It - I'm Off

HOLA441

I just wanted to write a quick post to say a very fond farewell to the wonderful folks on HPC.

At the end of this week I'm off for a year on a round the world cycle tour with the wife and after that will probaably end up moving to Aus. It's certainly a funny time to be leaving the forum what with GC2 finally here and all that but I suspect I'll pop in at some point to see what' happening with house prices and the like.

In the meantime, it's au revoir and auf weidersen and I'll see you all again soon.

Cheerybye!

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
I just wanted to write a quick post to say a very fond farewell to the wonderful folks on HPC.

At the end of this week I'm off for a year on a round the world cycle tour with the wife and after that will probaably end up moving to Aus.

Just think what a state the UK would be in if everyone just cleared off!!

Have you even considered Pent-up-Demand?

A great idea. Enjoy. :D

HOLA446
HOLA447

Thank you everybody for your kind words.

I wonder how much houses will cost when I get back? If I can't buy an apartment block for a handful of Mexican pesos and some Thai baht then I'll be thoroughly disappointed.

On the plus side, the missus and I now own our own home outright. OK it's a tent, but never mind :)

HOLA448
HOLA449

At the end of this week I'm off for a year on a round the world cycle tour with the wife and after that will probaably end up moving to Aus. It's certainly a funny time to be leaving the forum what with GC2 finally here and all that but I suspect I'll pop in at some point to see what' happening with house prices and the like.

In the meantime, it's au revoir and auf weidersen and I'll see you all again soon.

Cheerybye!

That sounds like a great way to spend a year, particularly this one. Good luck with it, I hope you have a comfortable saddle.

How are you going to carry all your gold?

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Archived