House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
copydude

Out Of Work Banksters Flee To Russia

Foreign bankers pouring into Moscow

Investment bankers in the West are charging to Moscow to cash in on the rise of lucrative takeover deals, as London and New York have increasingly become graveyards for the bulge-bracket institutions.

"Foreign bankers are pouring into Moscow, that's where the action is," one capital markets professional said yesterday. Moscow is a very dynamic city and Russia now has the energy of a major economic superpower.

Some are even commuting from the UK, according to senior bankers. He said the two overnight flights from London on Sunday nights were increasingly filled with bankers getting in to start work in Moscow on Monday morning. Some of those were on the return flight on Friday afternoons.

Story

Foreign bankers pouring into Moscow

Investment bankers in the West are charging to Moscow to cash in on the rise of lucrative takeover deals, as London and New York have increasingly become graveyards for the bulge-bracket institutions.

"Foreign bankers are pouring into Moscow, that's where the action is," one capital markets professional said yesterday. Moscow is a very dynamic city and Russia now has the energy of a major economic superpower.

Some are even commuting from the UK, according to senior bankers. He said the two overnight flights from London on Sunday nights were increasingly filled with bankers getting in to start work in Moscow on Monday morning. Some of those were on the return flight on Friday afternoons.

Story

......seems pretty logical to me ...even in the stone age..remember..?....when the hunting grounds dried up ....we moved on to brighter pastures....it's called survival..... <_<

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable
......seems pretty logical to me ...even in the stone age..remember..?....when the hunting grounds dried up ....we moved on to brighter pastures....it's called survival..... <_<

At least the ***** are off to ****** somewhere else up.

They send us Polonium, we send them banksters.

Fair trade.

Fair trade.

The really nice bit is that the Russian's won't put up with the worst of the banksters shenanigans.

If the Government doesn't send them to Siberia, then the local crime syndicates will do worse.

He said the two overnight flights from London on Sunday nights were increasingly filled with bankers getting in to start work in Moscow on Monday morning. Some of those were on the return flight on Friday afternoons.

Story

Presumably the ones that don't make the Friday return flight have been cut down in a hail of bullets from the Russian mafia...!

Fair trade.

Haha. Agreed.

The really nice bit is that the Russian's won't put up with the worst of the banksters shenanigans.

If the Government doesn't send them to Siberia, then the local crime syndicates will do worse.

"Chello. I come to give you feedback on my failing investment. Bang!"

Presumably the ones that don't make the Friday return flight have been cut down in a hail of bullets from the Russian mafia...!

From a reliable source within the police force, I hear that the Russian mafia in London are at war with the Albanian mafia over the prostitution racket. Apparently it's 'chaos' and they are both as ruthless as each other.

Been there got the T shirt. Don't believe a word of it. Russia is not a serious economic world power.

I can predict right now that Russia will default on all of its foreign debt within the next decade and its economy will be in meltdown with many millions living is severe poverty close to death from starvation. Beyond the glitzy shopping malls of Moscow the country has no serious economic infrastructure. When oil is trading at $20 per barrel and their is more LNG flowing in to the USA/Europe from the Atlantic Basin then Russia will be a basket case.

Only then will Russia realise that throwing your weight around when times are good only results in long term pain.

From a reliable source within the police force, I hear that the Russian mafia in London are at war with the Albanian mafia over the prostitution racket. Apparently it's 'chaos' and they are both as ruthless as each other.

You know the country's in deep doo doo when even the crime's being done by immigrants - don't we have british criminals who could be commiting these crimes? I'm disgusted.