House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

0q0

Supermarket Flirts

I was near the apples. Suddenly a quite tasty young and non-chav mum (curvy rather than too slim, brunette, for those of you who like details) swept over, and seeing me hesitate at the boxes of Jonagold, said:

"I can recommend them, they're good - you'll find they're properly firm."

I thought, now there's something to look forward to later!!

Anyone else get the odd flirtation from women when they're out at mundane places? As an average man I find it's pretty rare. When I went to pubs/clubs in my 20s it was almost never.

I was near the apples. Suddenly a quite tasty young and non-chav mum (curvy rather than too slim, brunette, for those of you who like details) swept over, and seeing me hesitate at the boxes of Jonagold, said:

"I can recommend them, they're good - you'll find they're properly firm."

I thought, now there's something to look forward to later!!

Anyone else get the odd flirtation from women when they're out at mundane places? As an average man I find it's pretty rare. When I went to pubs/clubs in my 20s it was almost never.

I'm off to the supermarket to find out. tallyho!

n

I like French Braeburn, for the first time ever I saw British Braeburn this year. And soon Last bear, I shall looking out for English Discovery or Katy.

Tesco Jazz would suit you to sir

Never heard of Katy until today!

Does seem that some young housewives these days are opting for juicy Cox, obviously prematurely.

Never heard of Katy until today!

Does seem that some young housewives these days are opting for juicy Cox, obviously prematurely.

:lol::lol:

I've noticed an increase in "banter" in the supermarkets too - although I've never been flirted with in the supermarket :( Mr W&S sometimes gets a saucy comment from little old ladies that he helps reach things off the top shelf (!) for...

Guest anorthosite
:lol::lol:

I've noticed an increase in "banter" in the supermarkets too - although I've never been flirted with in the supermarket :( Mr W&S sometimes gets a saucy comment from little old ladies that he helps reach things off the top shelf (!) for...

I get that too, but I never know how to follow it up. But maybe I'll get lucky eventually!

I get that too, but I never know how to follow it up. But maybe I'll get lucky eventually!

If you've just helped get a product down from the shelf, ask what they think of the product, and justify the curiosity (I normally buy the fresh, but if the tinned are just as good... or something) or bump into them later in the store and ask for help with choosing a washing powder in return for your earlier services (so many choices - powder/liquids/bio/non bio etc), or ask help with finding a nice ripe peach?....

Only have one brief conversation with them, otherwise it's creepy and stalker like!

If you've just helped get a product down from the shelf, ask what they think of the product, and justify the curiosity (I normally buy the fresh, but if the tinned are just as good... or something) or bump into them later in the store and ask for help with choosing a washing powder in return for your earlier services (so many choices - powder/liquids/bio/non bio etc), or ask help with finding a nice ripe peach?....

Only have one brief conversation with them, otherwise it's creepy and stalker like!

I always only get the elderly ladies ask me to get things down for them, they then scuttle off, perhaps they've become phobic to the dangers of a Little Britain-style oldie attraction!

However, in Tesco yesterday I did see a youngish office bleach blonde look at me and touch her hair, which I'm told is an attraction sign. I didn't act on it as I was unable to double check she didn't simply have itchy scalp shampoo in her basket...

I've taken my baby shopping by myself a few times. Gets you admiring views from the cute honeyz but sort of cramps my pulling style :lol:

If they're looking then they might be buying, ditch any pulling styles and "just be" and you'll get plenty of interest disguised as innocent interest in your baby :o)

(Go for it - unless you're attached!)

I've just done my weekly shopping I've got five trolleyfulls Granny Smiths and Nothing happened to me. You're not the manager of Tescos by the way Last Bear?

If they're looking then they might be buying, ditch any pulling styles and "just be" and you'll get plenty of interest disguised as innocent interest in your baby :o)

(Go for it - unless you're attached!)

Married :lol:

I may be on a diet but there's no harm in looking at the menu ;)

I've just done my weekly shopping I've got five trolleyfulls Granny Smiths and Nothing happened to me. You're not the manager of Tescos by the way Last Bear?

I wouldn't have a non-Tesco logo in my avatar if I were!

You need to hang around the butternut squash a bit more, look helpless, find a large one with a naughty shape (not difficult) and ask a passing likely lass "To me, this is of average size, what do you think?"

Married :lol:

I may be on a diet but there's no harm in looking at the menu ;)

As long as what's on the menu doesn't know your wife and tell her you're eyeballing women when you're out (it happens even in big towns).

I have my shopping delivered by Tesco.

I must confess, I don't flirt with the delivery guy.

Though I appreciate it if he's extra gentle with my plums.

I've taken my baby shopping by myself a few times. Gets you admiring views from the cute honeyz but sort of cramps my pulling style :lol:

I think you should look them in the eye and say:

"That's right sweetheart. And there's plenty more where that came from."

Never tried it myself, so let me know how it goes won't you. :D

The most optimistic 'pulling' attempt I ever saw was at a Tina Turner concert.

A guy in the audience held up a huge sign to the stage reading:

TINA! - MY PLACE AFTER. BRING A BOTTLE. (HIS PHONE NUMBER)

I don't know if he scored or not.....