House Price Crash Forum

Sleeping With The Stars: Celebrity Real Estate

HOLA441
After being listed for about a year, actor John Cleese's 14.6-acre equestrian ranch in Montecito, near Santa Barbara, finally has sold. It was originally listed at $28 million, and real estate sources said it sold for about $16.5 million.

The buyer was cellphone pioneer Craig McCaw, the beleaguered ex-husband of Wendy McCaw, owner of the Santa Barbara News-Press. Their divorce settlement was reportedly the largest in Washington state history and one of the largest ever in the United States.

http://www.courant.com/business/realestate...0,6048060.story

HOLA442

Cleese, too, has entered the realm of marital morass. He has parted from his third wife, psychotherapist Alyce Faye Eichelberger — which may be the reason for the sale.

If I were a lass, I wouldn't divorce John!!!

HOLA443
Guest Steve Cook
Cleese, too, has entered the realm of marital morass. He has parted from his third wife, psychotherapist Alyce Faye Eichelberger — which may be the reason for the sale.

If I were a lass, I wouldn't divorce John!!!

He might go back to being funny again and write an award winning comedy series now he is all pissed off once more.... :lol: