House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mosstrooper

Spot The Irony

theres only one bunch of muppets that are hell bent on ripping this country apart and reducing it to rubble

clue : fat feckless one legged bla blah NuLabor

when are people going to wake up ?

problem is it will be too late when they do

Read stupid white men, and you quickly realise we are ruled by idiots.

Whipping up an external threat is a tried and tested way to get political support at home. Hence the endless war on terror, the Reichstag Fire, 9/11 and so on. :o

Whipping up an external threat is a tried and tested way to get political support at home. Hence the endless war on terror, the Reichstag Fire, 9/11 and so on. :o

Too true.They want to martyr themselves to the cause of freedom.

That's fine by me,martyrs all have one thing in common.They're dead.

Now bloody hurry up and get on with that bit!!!!

That will certainly give us freedom again.

Edited by oracle

And if you don't support the government your obviously a terrorist......!

And if you don't support the government your obviously a terrorist......!

That's why they detained 82 year-old Walter Wolfgang under the odious terrorist legislation when he called Jack Straw a liar at the NuLabour conference back in 2005.

The terrorists don't need to waste an ounce of energy trying to destroy our "way of life".

Zanulabour are doing an absolutely sterling job on their behalf.

That's why they detained 82 year-old Walter Wolfgang under the odious terrorist legislation when he called Jack Straw a liar at the NuLabour conference back in 2005.

Hate to be picky on details but he was only thrown out for shouting at Straw and had his pass confiscated. It was only when he attempted to re-enter without a pass that he was detained, as would anyone trying to sneak into a conference by any party. Still very embarrassing for Labour, and he only admitted to shouting 'nonsense', although people near him say he shouted 'pack of lies'.

Quite simple people need to stand up togeather to protect their fredom else it will be taken away

Revolution is the order of the day since the UK poilitical system is past repair and we need to start again if we are to have any chance of dealing with our troubles.

A Goverment that has become scared of it's own people can not be trusted.

I agree we need to stop whining and get armed and storm parliament.

Revolution is the only option although like any revolution those who take the power end up being as bad as those before.

Power corrupts.

So constant revolution it is then.

Hate to be picky on details but he was only thrown out for shouting at Straw and had his pass confiscated. It was only when he attempted to re-enter without a pass that he was detained, as would anyone trying to sneak into a conference by any party.

Under terrorist legislation?

New Labour really don't do irony do they? I think it's down to them all being ex-communists (turned neo-fascists) - true extremists seem to lack any sense of humour.

What because he was a terrorist? Heckling the Emporer and his lackeys is the new terrorism. There scared. Their pooing their pants. They deserve to be protected from the Walter's of this world. Same as dear old Adolph. He wouldn't have liked Walter either. Walter is jewish as well as being a terrorist. To the totalitarian mind any kind of difference plays to the theme of disorder. Maybe we need to be a country of terrorists lead by Walter. I want to joint the Walter Party.

Hate to be picky on details but he was only thrown out for shouting at Straw and had his pass confiscated. It was only when he attempted to re-enter without a pass that he was detained, as would anyone trying to sneak into a conference by any party. Still very embarrassing for Labour, and he only admitted to shouting 'nonsense', although people near him say he shouted 'pack of lies'.

What do you mean he was "ONLY" thrown out for shouting at Straw. The throwing out ITSELF was bad enough, then you go on to say it was "ONLY when he attempted to re-enter"etc. Well I think it was pretty awful to throw him out in the first place.

But moving on from that, do not be under any illusion that the conservative party would be any different. They throw people out of their party conferences BEFORE they get into a position of being able to shout ;)

VP

Edited by VacantPossession

he only admitted to shouting 'nonsense', although people near him say he shouted 'pack of lies'.

Oh no. Not 'pack of lies'. He should have been held for 48 days detention without trial. Walter what a terrorist you are. Nonsence is bad enough. :o

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."

--Goering at the Nuremberg Trials

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."

--Goering at the Nuremberg Trials

Absolutely classic. And this country embraces politicians of that thinking. I think that is why they keep the education system so crap. So that people have less resources to think against it.

Apparantly the next step in the war on terror is to record every phone call, internet search, email and text message in the uk, and then presumably leave the resulting data in laptop on the train- something like that anyway. I feel safe- do you feel safe? :lol:

Edited by wonderpup

Apparantly the next step in the war on terror is to record every phone call, internet search, email and text message in the uk, and then presumably leave the resulting data in laptop on the train- something like that anyway. I feel safe- do you feel safe? :lol:

I never really get that - recording more data than you can ever use or would even be able to pin point. The security forces always struck me as sort of dumb really - tracking student politicians like Jack Straw in case they became... Ministers in government doing exactly the same sort of pig in trough behaviour ministers in government have always done? I wonder whether they are tracking HPC. Probably are. I think it is all just an excuse to waste more taxpayers money on pretending to have a reason for their own pointless existence.

There is an interesting tension in the position of the security industry- the more successful they are in supressing the threat, the less essential they appear to be. Logicly it's in their interests to allow bad things to happen lest the impression be formed that they are not needed. I wonder how they resolve this?

Classic politicians delusion that if you get all the information then you have all the power. It works up to an extent but these meglomaniac IT schemes rarely work and much of the information gathered is rubbish. The old IT adage Garbage In Garbage Out still applies. The problem is that that the idiots in government confuse data with information. They have forgotten what the word 'intelligence' really means

Given that we are facing an energy crash in the next few years, I wonder what will happen when card readers, Iris scanners and the like when there are power cuts. I bet nobody "in authority" has even thought of that.

Al-Qaeda has made terrorism truly global, to deadly effect. But it may yet prove to be its own worst enemy, says Anton La Guardia

What nonsense. The real purveyors of terrorism are Bush and Bliar, they wanted to subdue the population, so they created the myth of terrorism so they could suppress the people.They have the backing of the media (i.e. Murdoch) so its not going to change in the near future unless the sheeple wake up.

There is an interesting tension in the position of the security industry- the more successful they are in supressing the threat, the less essential they appear to be. Logicly it's in their interests to allow bad things to happen lest the impression be formed that they are not needed. I wonder how they resolve this?

I am not denying there is a need for security forces at the current time but we have spent so much money on phantom threats such as jack straw and mo mowlam. As gobells said you need to have an enemy to retain power - even if its mo mowlam at a student rally. I believe Gobells also said that if the jews hadn't existed he would have had to invent them. I honestly believe that at this level the security forces are running the country ever so discretely. That is why we went to war. Tony was just a puppet. He was fed back information and was the fall guy for when it went wrong. Why did Dr Kelly have to die though. What did he know that could scupper the project? Ironically the thing that they need to control but have sweet fa control over is the banking system and the international monetary system which is not run by a secret cabal but a disasterously uncoordinated computerised traffic control system. Trains and Plains hurtling everywhere. So it is all in vain! Ha Ha.