House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
W12

Bbc Bear Food

There may well be some bear food on the BBC tomorrow morning, from Robert Peston. It's based on an interview with a very senior banker that's due to run later on in the weekend. Of course, there's the possibility that major news elsewhere will blow it off course (and sadly, I'm told there might be some sad news that could be confirmed in the next 24 hours or so, about nobody whose name you'd know, but you'll know of their plight), but the story is due to go from 0500 on Saturday morning.

There may well be some bear food on the BBC tomorrow morning, from Robert Peston. It's based on an interview with a very senior banker that's due to run later on in the weekend. Of course, there's the possibility that major news elsewhere will blow it off course (and sadly, I'm told there might be some sad news that could be confirmed in the next 24 hours or so, about nobody whose name you'd know, but you'll know of their plight), but the story is due to go from 0500 on Saturday morning.

This should not be allowed, moderators. I'll be wondering about this all night. :(

Come on, spill the beans.

Ssshh, Fiona !

I worded that very carefully. Perhaps I should have added that there's hope that the fears may not be realised. Most likely, what's happened to this person will remain shrouded in mystery for some time to come. I do know that there's a family in the UK who must be feeling utterly sick tonight though; if it's your kind of thing, please pray for those who are suffering from fear of the plight of a loved one tonight.

I worded that very carefully. Perhaps I should have added that there's hope that the fears may not be realised. Most likely, what's happened to this person will remain shrouded in mystery for some time to come. I do know that there's a family in the UK who must be feeling utterly sick tonight though; if it's your kind of thing, please pray for those who are suffering from fear of the plight of a loved one tonight.

eh?

Either say what it is or STFU.

eh?

Either say what it is or STFU.

I can't, and for very good reason; it's not protecting a story for the sake of it, but protecting real people and real lives. I mentioned it purely because it may turn into a major news story in the next day or so (and equally may not), and I wanted to add that qualification to the original post, in case tomorrow's news agenda changes and the bear food gets dropped. If that happens, I've no doubt that conspiracies will flow, but I wanted to point out the possibility that what's planned to go on air on Saturday at the moment may not go on air.

Edited to add a mising consonant

Edited by W12

I can't, and for very good reason; it's not protecting a story for the sake of it, but protecting real people and real lives. I mentioned it purely because it may turn into a major news story in the next day or so (and equally may not), and I wanted to add that qualification to the original post, in case tomorrow's news agenda changes and the bear food gets dropped. If that happens, I've no doubt that conspiracies will flow, but I wanted to point out the possibility that what's planned to go on air on Saturday at the moment may not go on air.

Edited to add a mising consonant

This is worded like a Government statement, explaining a previously cryptic utterance that nobody understood in the first place.

Edited by 1929crash

Oh FFS, you bunch of w@nkers. Goodnight.

Edited to remove a redundant exxtra consonant!

Edited by W12

Posts like that annoy me. Whatever comes out if this, it's just plain attention seeking.

The Americas.

Well, I know what you mean, but I just ignore the attention seekers, defeats their MO.

Night one & all.

edited to add a missing continent

Edited by The Last Bear

Actually he didn't, he was spot on. What FFS means is 'For F*cks Sake' ;)

Yes, but he prefaced FFS with the word for. Does he have a stutter?

OK, I'm now showered, I have clean teeth, I've edited my dreadful mistake earlier, and I'll be in bed in thirty seconds. Night all, hope you sleep well.