House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
the primitive

What Recession?!

At busy times this site has 3 or 4 posts per minute. Tonight, 10 times fewer!

Is everyone out spending their STR fund on expensive lager and meals out? Come on everyone, take one for the team and stay in, thus bringing on HPC even quicker ;)

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable

Do you mind? I'm trying to knock one out over pictures of Harriet Harman.

Edited by DissipatedYouthIsValuable

Well it's Friday night I suppose. Back in the day I would mostly be out on a Friday as well. That was before kids though!

Yip. Great to have a Friday night in @ HPC. Let the (18+) kids go out and do the expensive beers in stead. B)

Yip. Great to have a Friday night in @ HPC. Let the (18+) kids go out and do the expensive beers in stead. B)

Tsk kids these days etc.

And yet...was talking to a bloke at work (~25) about what he was doing at the weekend. He's a "cool" bloke, one of the boys you know the type. To my amazement he said he wasn't doing anything, except maybe coming in to work to do some overtime, then proceeded to tell me that "house prices are falling big time you know, i'm saving for a BIG deposit, give it a couple of years, will be sweet as mate"

Apart from the dubious slang, I was impressed!

At busy times this site has 3 or 4 posts per minute. Tonight, 10 times fewer!

Is everyone out spending their STR fund on expensive lager and meals out? Come on everyone, take one for the team and stay in, thus bringing on HPC even quicker ;)

Getting boring to post

Dissapatedyouthis.... Harriet Harman?

You want to try Hazel Blears.

Such a fat neck, almost impossible to miss.

And if she does get got (wha weh er ain mena be) it won't be her fault; that'll be the backsplash of Thatcher, that. . . . and relax and release smile. . . but she makes me want to beak things. . . . and smile.

I've spent my evening mostly scratching my foreskin, should I see a doc ? :unsure:

It depends on how good your eyesight is, and how far forward you can bend.

Do you mind? I'm trying to knock one out over pictures of Harriet Harman.

have you got blisters yet? :wacko:

Did my best for the cause. Cleared my work email inbox. Popped a couple of audio books from audible onto the ipod (free trial every time you move - I love being a renter) and started listening as I walked home. Watched a DVD a friend had lent me with the missus while downloading a pack of no-frills jaffa cakes. Total cost for the evening - 62p.

Edited by greencat

I've spent my evening mostly scratching my foreskin, should I see a doc ? :unsure:

In the same way that rubbing a lamp makes a genie pop out?

Did my best for the cause. Cleared my work email inbox. Popped a couple of audio books from audible onto the ipod (free trial every time you move - I love being a renter) and started listening as I walked home. Watched a DVD a friend had lent me with the missus while downloading a pack of no-frills jaffa cakes. Total cost for the evening - 62p.

How do you download Jaffa cakes?! :blink: