House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pmaupoil

Another Case Of Desperation From Eas

Could not believe my eyes this morning when I arrived at East Croydon station. There was about 10 estate agents from one of the local branch distributing tracts to people and trying to attract a few of them. I wish I had time to listen to them for a laugh.

I am assuming it is the last gasp for that team to lift a few more sales before closing the shop or fire a good chunk.

Funny enough, I remember that agency doubled in size 2 years ago by buying the shop next to them.

Edited by pmaupoil

Could not believe my eyes this morning when I arrived at East Croydon station. There was about 10 estate agents from one of the local branch distributing tracks to people..

They sound as though they are on the right track.

Guest KingCharles1st

Sad- but laudable... I have the utmost respect for the person who decided to get off his butt and go looking for work.

But- is it legal to hawk on railway platforms? :unsure:

The thing is they think stunts like this are good salesmanship but to onlookers it just looks like pathetic

desperation and begging.

Could not believe my eyes this morning when I arrived at East Croydon station. There was about 10 estate agents from one of the local branch distributing tracks to people and trying to attract a few of them. I wish I had time to listen to them for a laugh.

I am assuming it is the last gasp for that team to lift a few more sales before closing the shop or fire a good chunk.

Funny enough, I remember that agency doubled in size 2 years ago by buying the shop next to them.

Are EA's trying to flog off the railway's property now??

Or do you mean tracts?

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable

Chuggers. EA chuggers.

"Spare £200k for some hairgel and a new tie, guv?"

Edited by DissipatedYouthIsValuable

Could not believe my eyes this morning when I arrived at East Croydon station. There was about 10 estate agents from one of the local branch distributing tracks to people and trying to attract a few of them. I wish I had time to listen to them for a laugh.

Does this mean the Spring Bounce is over ?

It is clear that DESPERATION has set in.

It happened to me a few weeks ago. Went to the station and was accosted by a bunch of EAs with leaflets and business cards suggesting that now was a great time to buy or sell a house.

At the time I was thinking of neither but their actions made me think about it and I decided to buy two.

Fair play to them.

It would never have occurred to me as I walked past 8 estate agents on the way to the station.

Chuggers. EA chuggers.

"Spare £200k for some hairgel and a new tie, guv?"

:lol::P Oh it makes me laugh! EA's reduced to BEGGING at railway stations!! They've taken over from the tramps!! :lol::lol:

Cant you throw a load of fivers on the track as the train passes, put them out of their misery.

:lol: Anyone care to predict what it's going to be like for EA's and so on in November?

It will be lonely this Christmas,

lonely and cold,

it will be lonely this Christmas,

with no houses sold,

Mind you they'll have the Spring bounce (2016) to look forward to.

:lol: Anyone care to predict what it's going to be like for EA's and so on in November?

Perhaps if they start dropping asking prices then they can survive...