House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gruffydd

The Buzz...

With apologies to the OP - because I recognise this is relevant and interesting to this debate...

However, I was reading the rest of the stuff on the page, and thinking "what an absolute media-luvvy free-trade coffee-drinking tree-hugging w@nkfest....." and then I saw the magic words at the bottom.

HAYMARKET.....

I never could work out how someone like Heseltine set up such a complete pile of vacuous sh!te. Whether you like his politics or not, he had some guts and ethics, (cf Westland,) and can you imagine Broon, Badger, Ed B@llox, Bleary or Harperson lasting more than a nanosecond under decent cross-examination from him - but HOW oh HOW oh HOW did he aspire to make this pile of cr@p his everlasting legacy?

State funeral? Je pense que non.....

B

With apologies to the OP - because I recognise this is relevant and interesting to this debate...

However, I was reading the rest of the stuff on the page, and thinking "what an absolute media-luvvy free-trade coffee-drinking tree-hugging w@nkfest....."

Harrumph! Think yourself lucky you don't have to work with that as your trade press. Its embarassing.

The numbers people behind that sort of thing do try to put some semblence of reality in thier analysis. Getting a journalist, worse an e-journalist, to understand anything with a number is another matter. Hoping they will write intellibly about it is a waste of effort.

90% of the time its a case of sense in bollux out. ( I sound bitter and jaded? Damn right.)