House Price Crash Forum

Billions Of Barrels Of Oil Found?

HOLA441
HOLA442
Well not really. But the way the price is plummeting you might have thought so. Looks more like a few speculators leaving the market.

It's probably speculators going short or government attempts to fix .... mad volatility!

HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

i read somewhere that there was $30-$40 war premium which was due to come off now the Russians have sided with the Iranians which has forced US to go down diplomatic route, see bbc news. that and blatant manipulation of the US strategic reserve to prop up the dow.

HOLA4410

Iran-USA have done a "DEAL"...........Note Is-real getting the bodies of its troops back.........US is in NO shape to fight another War. Is-real was informed that Iran has 2-3 nukes via Pank-i-stan...........Is-real asked themselves did they want to find out if it was true?

Deal done.

Mike

HOLA4411
Iran-USA have done a "DEAL"...........Note Is-real getting the bodies of its troops back.........US is in NO shape to fight another War. Is-real was informed that Iran has 2-3 nukes via Pank-i-stan...........Is-real asked themselves did they want to find out if it was true?

Deal done.

Mike

Of course, you know all this for a fact I presume?

HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Deal done.

Mike

Of course, you know all this for a fact I presume?

There are whispers of a US-Iran deal being done based around the idea that the US will open an embassy-lite in Iran this year.

The US is not in any shape to fight another war, thats true.

Dont know about the Pakistan nukes. Plausible, I suppose, but I doubt Israel would allow them any nukes.

Then again, Israel cant do much without US support.

The Saudis hold all the cards really - will they accept an illicitly nuclear armed Iran dominating the region?

If not could we see a Saudi/Israeli initave to counter Iran?

What would the Russian response be considering their huge interests in Iran and the recent pipeline announcement?

Where does Europe stand considering most of our oil comes via Russia and now the Iranians will be pumping through Russia too?

Who do we trust most with our Energy security the yanks or the russians?

It all depends on the European response.

Tune in next week.....

HOLA4415
HOLA4416