House Price Crash Forum

It Really Is The Best Time To Buy

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
According to this estate agents window, in any case.

Note the happy cheering waving young family, and the listing right below of their very average home at *only* 12 times the local average salary (Rural Wiltshire).

Hooray!

besttimetobuy.jpg

Reminds me of forcasts of recovery from last CRASH in early 90s. It was always next year prices will recover we had this every year from 1989, each year they dropped more and more until 1996. The forecasters and experts were so embarrasingly wrong.

It was similar story to last year and this year, classic so wrong statements such as e.g There is No Sub-Prime in the UK, the BTL are in for the long term, This Credit Crunch will be over quickly, It won't happen again as we learnt from the last time. We are different to the USA as our lenders are more responsible, and the latest they are hanging onto Our unemployment is low and we have Sound Fundamentals with our Economy ( :lol::lol::lol::lol: ) . Its amazing the excuses that the so called experts come out with (mostly have self vested interests in the property market)

Edited by joey

HOLA446
HOLA447
Guest Shedfish

"Buy now before market shows signs of recovery"

about three or four years before market shows signs of recovery, probably

HOLA448
According to this estate agents window, in any case.

Note the happy cheering waving young family, and the listing right below of their very average home at *only* 12 times the local average salary (Rural Wiltshire).

Hooray!

besttimetobuy.jpg

I will have two please. one to live in one as an investment.lol

HOLA449

I forgot to add (or snap) the managers top 10 best buys list displayed in same window.

Top of the list was a mobile home in a park in Boscombe Down. You get all the benefits and convenience of a military airfield right next door thrown in for free!

All for the bargain knock down price of 89 thousand pounds.

Get one now, quick, before the market shows signs of recovery!!!!!

• 7 months later...
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

We are inside the biggest Dutch auction the country has ever seen

The price starts high, and people jump in when they think its a good deal. Others like us wait for the price to drop further in the hope of getting a better deal.

If I could afford to buy a house that I like, with minimal difference between renting and owning costs, I'd be in like flint. With job prospects not looking bright, I will have to wait and see

The sooner there is a gamble aware logo attached to mortgage deals plus part where you sign to say that you understand the value of your house can rise and fall ..the better

HOLA4413