House Price Crash Forum

Pakistani Investors Stone Stock Exchange

HOLA441
So what, are you saying that is someone put their hand in a lawnmower, maining themselves horribly, then you'd be like !oh, poor you, you should get compensation from that lawnmover company for making something so dangerous. Huggzzzzzzz."

There is a world of difference between the correct assignment of culpability and you finding it amusing that someone has lost his hand in an accident. By the way, have you never had an accident? Have you never made a mistake – ever? Are you perfect?

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442
Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable
seem to recall Pakistani investors did exactly same thing last year but also set part of the stock exchange on fire!

Fire and stoning. Good solid simple down to earth protest mechanisms.

I bet the Pakistanis don't fill in a form to be able to ask if they can stand outside parliament with a placard.

A couple of litres of unleaded, a Zippo and a pocketful of skimmers would have the banking system on its knees before lunch.

HOLA443

Or perhaps its because people in London seem to think they can cross the road anywhere and at any time. I'm just giving them a genrle reminder that such behaiour could get them seriously hurt.

==========================================================================

Absolutely. Londoners, eh? Thinking they can cwoss the woad anywhere and at any time. Such behaviour is thowoughly wepwehensible and disgusting.

Johny B, keep posting. You crack me up.

HOLA444
There is a world of difference between the correct assignment of culpability and you finding it amusing that someone has lost his hand in an accident. By the way, have you never had an accident? Have you never made a mistake – ever? Are you perfect?

Of course I have had an accident, but you still seem to working on assumption that I first said I would find it amusing if somone got run over because they weren't looking. I never actually said this, simply that they can't blame anyone but themselves for their own misfortune. I had quite a bad accident when I wasn't paying enough attention and hit a car that was stopping infront of me. I broke my arm and chipped a tooth, but guess what, I realised it was my fault, and I didn't attempt to stone the car driver, or the guy who built the road, or sue the council for putting traffic lights there. I'm just saying these people should accept resonsibility.

HOLA445
Of course I have had an accident, but you still seem to working on assumption that I first said I would find it amusing if somone got run over because they weren't looking. I never actually said this, simply that they can't blame anyone but themselves for their own misfortune. I had quite a bad accident when I wasn't paying enough attention and hit a car that was stopping infront of me. I broke my arm and chipped a tooth, but guess what, I realised it was my fault, and I didn't attempt to stone the car driver, or the guy who built the road, or sue the council for putting traffic lights there. I'm just saying these people should accept resonsibility.

I'm going to run you both over for being such a pair of pussies.

HOLA446

Did everyone laugh at you?

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
The only statistics you can trust are those you falsified yourself

- Winston Churchill

http://ingmarweber.wordpress.com/2008/01/0...ified-yourself/

That’s a German “proverb” ["Traue keiner Statistik, die du nicht selber gefälscht hast."] attributed to Winston Churchill, though it is in fact Nazi propaganda trying to discredit the statesman, which also explains that there is not just one “normalized” English form of the original but about 100 different versions translated from German to English. Winston Churchill didn’t even say “Lies, damned lies and statistics“, which is also often attributed to him.

I think you should correct the quote. Very valid but Churchill didn't say it.

HOLA4412
Guest X-QUORK
she shoulda stuck the nut in you

and called you a vvanker

Interesting how much vitriol is being displayed by the pious ones.

HOLA4413
Interesting how much vitriol is being displayed by the pious ones.

Ahh.. but they hav the moral high ground because I said people making crap investments and losing their cash was amusing. Which obviously equates to having a good old belly laugh at the Holocaust.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
Ahh.. but they hav the moral high ground because I said people making crap investments and losing their cash was amusing. Which obviously equates to having a good old belly laugh at the Holocaust.

Indeed. Hard to have a rational argument with irrational people. I'm still trying to work out what trying to justify a mob rioting (because prices go up as well as down) has to do with you crashing your car :lol:

I guess it's a decade of Labour Goverment for you; 90% of the population have a streak of the victim in them now.

HOLA4417
Indeed. Hard to have a rational argument with irrational people. I'm still trying to work out what trying to justify a mob rioting (because prices go up as well as down) has to do with you crashing your car :lol:

I guess it's a decade of Labour Goverment for you; 90% of the population have a streak of the victim in them now.

Very hard, yet I can't stop myself from arguing with Creationists on Facebook.

HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
People who live in glass houses...

So its OK to laugh at the BTL brigade when they lose al their money but not shareholders?

I think both are hilarious.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425