House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Soul Reaver

Yay Im Back

Hi Guys. bet you thought I was dead huh!

Well I left Dubai and took 6 months off from all forums and posting and guess what. We are all still here, the world did'nt end but we did get our Crash yayyyy

Of course things are only going to get worse and I still side with Fred in that we will be in depression by end of 09. Oil will be at $200 a barrel and Gold, ah Gold. Well that will have three zeros after the first number and im hoping the first number will be larger than a 1 :)

Just wanted to say hi again really chaps..

PS

Oh and I did get my Aston and it is very sexy indeed

Hi Guys. bet you thought I was dead huh!

Well I left Dubai and took 6 months off from all forums and posting and guess what. We are all still here, the world did'nt end but we did get our Crash yayyyy

Of course things are only going to get worse and I still side with Fred in that we will be in depression by end of 09. Oil will be at $200 a barrel and Gold, ah Gold. Well that will have three zeros after the first number and im hoping the first number will be larger than a 1 :)

Just wanted to say hi again really chaps..

PS

Oh and I did get my Aston and it is very sexy indeed

....wait...a...little.....longer......

:P

we did get our Crash yayyyy

I would hope that by the time we're talking about it in past-tense I can actually afford to buy somewhere, which I can't yet... not by a long shot! It's starting though.

I would hope that by the time we're talking about it in past-tense I can actually afford to buy somewhere, which I can't yet... not by a long shot! It's starting though.

Yes I should have said "We got the start of our crash" :) A long way down to go yet.