House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Phoenix777

Property Investment London.

Hey everyone,

I have been doing my research for quite sometime now waiting for the crash to start, i dont buy into all this ohhh dont invest in a crash crap.

I believe that if debenhams have a sale then they are selling old stock, not there new stuff right? well the property market is the same, the stock is just as good as the new stuff just at sale prices and a little out of date.

Anyway I'm not here to debate the market what I'm here to do is stir up a question most people want to know.

HOW DO I WORK THE FIGURES OUT?

OK i get this all the time, how much can i afford? how much rent can i charge? how much, how much, how much.

So i thought this is a great forum to discuss this.

How would YOU work out the figures with the below property example:

1 bed flat - 150K - SW19 - 5 mins walk to mainline to central london.

Ok lets forget all the usual crap - lets say this property is a dream buy - it was on at 200k and you got it for 150k BARGAIN!!!!

So how do you work this out?

Mortgage value =

Deposit =

Rental value =

Maintenance reserve =

Fees etc =

and if there is anything else i have forgot.

Please let us know.

Thanks guys!!!

Hey everyone,

I have been doing my research for quite sometime now waiting for the crash to start, i dont buy into all this ohhh dont invest in a crash crap.

I believe that if debenhams have a sale then they are selling old stock, not there new stuff right? well the property market is the same, the stock is just as good as the new stuff just at sale prices and a little out of date.

Anyway I'm not here to debate the market what I'm here to do is stir up a question most people want to know.

HOW DO I WORK THE FIGURES OUT?

OK i get this all the time, how much can i afford? how much rent can i charge? how much, how much, how much.

So i thought this is a great forum to discuss this.

How would YOU work out the figures with the below property example:

1 bed flat - 150K - SW19 - 5 mins walk to mainline to central london.

Ok lets forget all the usual crap - lets say this property is a dream buy - it was on at 200k and you got it for 150k BARGAIN!!!!

So how do you work this out?

Mortgage value =

Deposit =

Rental value =

Maintenance reserve =

Fees etc =

and if there is anything else i have forgot.

Please let us know.

Thanks guys!!!

Dear Phoenix777,

You state that you have been doing research for quite sometime, then ask how to work out the figures. What research have you been doing?

Dear Phoenix777,

You state that you have been doing research for quite sometime, then ask how to work out the figures. What research have you been doing?

Trip-trap-trip-trap. . .

You don't want to eat me, you want to save yourself for my brother; he's much bigger and tastier than me, and will be along soon.

Trip-trap-trip-trap. . . .