House Price Crash Forum

Dole Scrounging Is Justified

HOLA441
Dole scrounging is justifiable on the grounds that the dole is compensation for the adverse consequences of upholding property rights.

Namely, the fact that people are forced into becoming wage slaves for 25 years because they were unlucky enough to be born in a World were rich elites have hoarded all the land & pushed it's value up beyond reality, forcing the average person to put in an extra 80% effort just to afford to be able to occupy a point in the space-time continuum.

Dole scroungers are simply saying; "Okay, we won't wage a blood filled revolution for the land that should be shared (like oxygen), just give me a few quid a week & I'll go & skulk off to the ghetto & we won't raise the whole slavery inherent in the system issue because you've kindly allowed us to opt out.

Yeh, F**k those people in the higher classes (the Working & the Middle Classes) who didn't realise that derogatory terms like 'lazy' & 'work-shy' were simply tools of manipulation used to invoke guilt as a motivating force to push them into accepting wage-slavery.

We've recognized that the property owning elite control the doctrinal systems & thus have neglected to inform us that we are not 'free'; we are sent to schools for 12 years where we are indoctrinated with the Capitalist (Britain has given up imperialism, honest Guv) Story.

We have recognized that school serves to train & discipline us to get up when that alarm clock rings & to accept virtual detention in a boring, mind-numbing environment, preparing us for the Wage-Slavery ahead.

We are then forced to Work 25 years hard labour to pay rent or buy a tiny scrap of land, before we are allowed to work just for food & clothing OR continue with the hard labour if we decide to rent.

We understand that & the Working & Middle Classes haven't. Just give us our dole & we'll keep our mouths shut about the whole sordid affair."

What a load of b0ll0cks! We'll steal from the average joe's tax take because some rich animals did it too. Forget about the dishonesty of it all, this reeks of hypocrisy.

Where's your pride and self respect man.

<Edit to turn the gibberish into english and point out that this is a rethorical answer aimed at those who defend that kind of behaviour>.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
Bone Idle tw@t who needs to get off his backside and learn that the world doesn`t owe him a living alert !

:angry: :angry:

No, you are supposed to start with the irrational repetition of the doctrinal line enforcing the social construct, then resort to mindless insults, not the other way round.

Why do you assume that I am on the dole?

Have you not heard of sticking up for people other than yourself, or exploring truths that don't necessarily support any personal vested interests?

I know we are supposed to be living in a meritocracy but this is ridiculous.

HOLA443
Sorry, Huw - I meant it more as a statement of fact rather than an argument. Everyone I know has a job and hasn't ever claimed the dole.

I was commenting on the social contract and the fact that it seems squewhiff. For once, it is nice to be called a hippie instead of a fascist though. I thank you for this.

It wasn't directed at you billbill81, I was just pointing out was that this argument has long been made by the, shall we say, economically inactive. Perhaps the current generation has more moral justification in using it than their forebears; my own view is that anybody with aspirations won't sit around rotting on the dole, they'll do something constructive with their life (not necessarily in the UK).

If anything, the 1970s hippies sitting around in communes smoking pot and debating who ought to go and dig the garden were making a more sensible lifestyle choice than the typical claimant today ;)

HOLA444
HOLA445
Dole scrounging is justifiable on the grounds that the dole is compensation for the adverse consequences of upholding property rights.

Namely, the fact that people are forced into becoming wage slaves for 25 years because they were unlucky enough to be born in a World were rich elites have hoarded all the land & pushed it's value up beyond reality, forcing the average person to put in an extra 80% effort just to afford to be able to occupy a point in the space-time continuum.

Dole scroungers are simply saying; "Okay, we won't wage a blood filled revolution for the land that should be shared (like oxygen), just give me a few quid a week & I'll go & skulk off to the ghetto & we won't raise the whole slavery inherent in the system issue because you've kindly allowed us to opt out.

Yeh, F**k those people in the higher classes (the Working & the Middle Classes) who didn't realise that derogatory terms like 'lazy' & 'work-shy' were simply tools of manipulation used to invoke guilt as a motivating force to push them into accepting wage-slavery.

We've recognized that the property owning elite control the doctrinal systems & thus have neglected to inform us that we are not 'free'; we are sent to schools for 12 years where we are indoctrinated with the Capitalist (Britain has given up imperialism, honest Guv) Story.

We have recognized that school serves to train & discipline us to get up when that alarm clock rings & to accept virtual detention in a boring, mind-numbing environment, preparing us for the Wage-Slavery ahead.

We are then forced to Work 25 years hard labour to pay rent or buy a tiny scrap of land, before we are allowed to work just for food & clothing OR continue with the hard labour if we decide to rent.

We understand that & the Working & Middle Classes haven't. Just give us our dole & we'll keep our mouths shut about the whole sordid affair."

I agree with what you say, most dont or can't see it, they have been brainwashed. everyone should have access too a piece of land, however laws are there to benefit the ones that have

vast amount of land. Look at dukes etc... they manage to keep there lands, stolen from the people.

If not about being work shy its about having the right to a life.

HOLA446
I agree with what you say, most dont or can't see it, they have been brainwashed. everyone should have access too a piece of land, however laws are there to benefit the ones that have

vast amount of land. Look at dukes etc... they manage to keep there lands, stolen from the people.

If not about being work shy its about having the right to a life.

It is about having a standard of life acceptable to you and your family. This includes health, education etc.. The standard of life here for a hard working man is sh!t when compared to other countries, where the distribution of wealth is better managed.

I find myself working my fingers to the bone so I can leave my kids 'something' to ensure they don't struggle like I have. bearORbullENIGMA, you are right. The only reason I'm here is to see through my kids education, then I'll take my highly skilled **** to any foreign land that will appreciate it.

HOLA447

Excellent post and thread. One day all hell will break loose when the masses finally have had enough, I hope.

HOLA448
Guest Steve Cook

yes

HOLA449
Guest Steve Cook
a working class hero is something to be.

As soon as you're born they make you feel small

By giving you no time instead of it all

Till the pain is so big you feel nothing at all

They hurt you at home and they hurt you at school

They hate you if you're clever and they despise a fool

Till you're so f*cking crazy you can't follow their rules

When they've tortured and scared you for twenty odd years

Then they expect you to pick a career

When you can't really function you're so full of fear

Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV

And you think you're so clever and classless and free

But you're still f*cking peasants as far as I can see

There's room at the top they are telling you still

But first you must learn how to smile as you kill

If you want to be like the folks on the hill

HOLA4410

I agee, but you can't have Heaven on on Earth. I've often considered this veiw, and often mentioned on the forum that the post war Left vs Right debate has done nothing to advance our position as a nation. As we have recently been told we're top in Europe for comming bottom and I've always felt the the divide and rule(rule) has done nothing but get us into this situation. I don't think dole scrounges as such look upon the existance from a Leninist or Trotskite point of veiw, I think they are there because they are there. The insults and political accusations come from those who gladdly accept the status qou without question.

HOLA4411
Guest Steve Cook
I agee, but you can't have Heaven on on Earth. I've often considered this veiw, and often mentioned on the forum that the post war Left vs Right debate has done nothing to advance our position as a nation. As we have recently been told we're top in Europe for comming bottom and I've always felt the the divide and rule(rule) has done nothing but get us into this situation. I don't think dole scrounges as such look upon the existance from a Leninist or Trotskite point of veiw, I think they are there because they are there. The insults and political accusations come from those who gladdly accept the status qou without question.

I don't think they consciously conceptualise it in a Lenninist or Trotskyist way either. However, I do think they view it in a non-politically articulated way that is functionally equivalent to such perspectives. Just because they lack the middle class, degreee-educated language to formalise their take on life, does not mean that their actions do not express such a perspective.

HOLA4412
Well in 1993 I, along with 100s of other lads, sat the 11 plus exams for entry to Lancaster Grammar School. So clearly between the time you and I went to school the existence of the 11 plus exam was lost and then magically refound.

I notice that people on here love to make social stereotypes.

Aaaaah, that wasn't the 11+. That was an entrance examwhich was modelled on the 11+. The 11+ was sat by all kids to determine whether the future was comprehensive or grammar.

I take it recent social history isn't something you've ever thought to learn about. Try asking anyone who is over 60, some of them can even tell you about why most of the English dont really like the Germans. Ask your parents, then again don't. Probably had enough money to pay someone to sit it for them.

HOLA4413
I don't think they consciously conceptualise it in a Lenninist or Trotskyist way either. However, I do think they view it in a non-politically articulated way that is functionally equivalent to such perspectives. Just because they lack the middle class, degreee-educated language to formalise their take on life, does not mean that their actions do not express such a perspective.

I supose your right, you don't know if you're or commie until someone else tells you you are.

I have known two brothers of the same background of course. One turned out to be a left winger, the other on the right. I wonder what determins ones political opinion.

HOLA4414

Sorry , but I get annoyed by comments like these

People who scrounge unessacerily from the state are ,in effect stealing from us all , from the doctor , from the postworker ,from the person who sweeps the roads .

Willaim Beveridge spoke of five "giant evils" of want , disease , ignorance , squalor and .....................IDLENESS . For some reason the last one seems to be forgotten by certain "trendy lefties" .

I get more annoyed by people who sponge from the state , that I do the "Fat cats" in industry . I expect to be ripped off by the ruling class ,I don't expect it from my own class!

HOLA4415

People who scrounge unessacerily from the state are ,in effect stealing from us all , from the doctor , from the postworker ,from the person who sweeps the roads .

Willaim Beveridge spoke of five "giant evils" of want , disease , ignorance , squalor and .....................IDLENESS . For some reason the last one seems to be forgotten by certain "trendy lefties" .

I get more annoyed by people who sponge from the state , that I do the "Fat cats" in industry . I expect to be ripped off by the ruling class ,I don't expect it from my own class!

Just A Question. What if a dole scounger won the lottery bought into a company, became a fat cat and ripped you off, would you feel better about him?

HOLA4416

Exactly, the people paying this 'rent' are working folk who are likely to be of modest means themselves (and certainly don't own vast tracts of land, if any at all). This is why I've always felt that the justification was fundamentally bogus: "he has ripped me off, and I am morally entitled to demand restitution from you."

HOLA4417
I don't think dole scrounges as such look upon the existance from a Leninist or Trotskite point of veiw, I think they are there because they are there.

It was meant to be an Anarcho-Syndicalist perspective of the type held by Bakunin or Kropotkin, but you are right, dole scroungers are not necessarily cognizant of the Anti-Capitalist theories, but they haven't internalized the Capitalist doctrine either & thus do not feel guilty about avoiding slavery for a society that doesn't care about them & only protects the interests of the elites.

HOLA4418

They are not simply sponging from the state, they are merely opting out from a Society in which they have no effective democratic means of shaping it's destiny.

They can't do this by simply taking a piece of land & growing their own food & such, because Land has all been stolen & society has been set up in such a way as money is needed to survive. This is not the fault of the person opting out. The system is perpetuated in this manner because it functions in a manner consistent with domestic hegemony vis a vis wage-slavery.

Okay, you say they are stealing from 'the post man', this is the same post man who pays his taxes & thus effectively funds the imperialist war machine, although the status of which has been relegated to junior-partner in crime to America's seniority, it still is an effective killing, torturing, mutilating machine, forcing UK & US business interests on countries via evil proxy dictators in much of the third world (Latin America, S. America, some parts of Indochina & now in the Middle East).

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
Exactly, the people paying this 'rent' are working folk who are likely to be of modest means themselves (and certainly don't own vast tracts of land, if any at all). This is why I've always felt that the justification was fundamentally bogus: "he has ripped me off, and I am morally entitled to demand restitution from you."

So why don't these people shout out for Land Reform, since they would benefit?

Are they not aware of such principles OR do they have vested interests & aspirations in some day joining the property owning elite?

HOLA4421

Full agreement with you bearORbull..... good luck to them until we have a fair system that truly rewards productivity. Funny how the poorest get it in the neck in a downturn and all of sudden they live like kings but still no one wants to live near one.

Thank yourself for your success but blame everyone else for failures seems to be the prevailing conclusion amongst many.

Great post! ;)

HOLA4422

Well I understand the sentiment behind this thinking but it still pisses me off that I go to work every day (a boring low paid job) while several work shy people I know sponge off the state.

Even if society managed to shake of the shackles of capitalism and transformed itself into localised libertarian communes I'm pretty sure you'd get an occasional lazy arsed ******* unwilling to do their fair share of the workload.

HOLA4423

Hey bearORbullENIGMA, this pictuire will probably interest you.

Images of heavy-handed oppression really don’t come much better than this - defenceless, screaming woman clutching naked child is shoved and beaten by faceless, armoured authority.

The symbols are reinforced by the strong composition. The woman and her child appear all the more vulnerable as the only elements of humanity and colour against the advancing wall of shields and boots.Such a potent image leaves very little room for any doubt. In such circumstances do we need to know the details of the dispute to have any doubts that what we are witnessing is wrong?

http://blogs.reuters.com/photo/2008/03/12/...thousand-words/

When I see images like this all my subdued anarchist tendencies come flooding back.

HOLA4424
Well I understand the sentiment behind this thinking but it still pisses me off that I go to work every day (a boring low paid job) while several work shy people I know sponge off the state.

Even if society managed to shake of the shackles of capitalism and transformed itself into localised libertarian communes I'm pretty sure you'd get an occasional lazy arsed ******* unwilling to do their fair share of the workload.

This is displacement though, surely.

It's the state that steals from you, not the doleys. (Oh and what's wrong with not doing much work? As long as they don't get paid it should balance up just fine.)

HOLA4425

Sure, I don't have land to work and grow my own food. Good. Not really interested in doing that. Thank f**k for division of labour. I don't want the land, what I want is opportunity to exercise my skills in exchange for the fruits of labour from the poor bugger that does work the land. If I'm deprived of the opportunity, certainly I should be compensated. Perhaps in accordance with the profits from 'my' share of the land.

But if I choose to avoid opportunity, I should starve - as I would if I refused to do the work to grow myself enough food on 'my' share of the land.

Would I not be a slave when growing my food? To the tyranny of fire, flood, drought? To the risk of theft? I'm so glad to be free of these!

Maybe they're too lazy to have a revolution to get a fairer share?

Maybe they're too lazy to take the opportunities to engage this division of labour trade to get their share?

Maybe they'd be too lazy to work their plot of land and take to stealing food from their neighbour?

If your wage is a vegetable or something else, you are still a slave to the work that earns it.

Whether the wage for other types of labour is fair and in accordance with the productive value an individual might actually get out of working a share of the land is an entirely different matter.

Boohoo. You want to be slave to nature instead, go get a plot in Africa and see how you like your supposed freedom.

Oh, I'm sorry you could only get a crap job.

Ever tried digging a field? Would you inform me as to how stimulating this labour was to you? I've given digging a go, seemed to get pretty 'boring' and 'mind-numbing' to me, but then maybe I just have ADHD. I envy your easily satisfied mind.

Fair point - though you might want to blame your ancestors for doing too much rutting and diluting what inheritance of their labour might have saved you starting from scratch. I haven't inherited a bean, btw.

No, you understand that if you decline your values enough it is possible to play both victim and parasite simultaneously.

Archived