House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bearORbullENIGMA

Dole Scrounging Is Justified

Dole scrounging is justifiable on the grounds that the dole is compensation for the adverse consequences of upholding property rights.

Namely, the fact that people are forced into becoming wage slaves for 25 years because they were unlucky enough to be born in a World were rich elites have hoarded all the land & pushed it's value up beyond reality, forcing the average person to put in an extra 80% effort just to afford to be able to occupy a point in the space-time continuum.

Dole scroungers are simply saying; "Okay, we won't wage a blood filled revolution for the land that should be shared (like oxygen), just give me a few quid a week & I'll go & skulk off to the ghetto & we won't raise the whole slavery inherent in the system issue because you've kindly allowed us to opt out.

Yeh, F**k those people in the higher classes (the Working & the Middle Classes) who didn't realise that derogatory terms like 'lazy' & 'work-shy' were simply tools of manipulation used to invoke guilt as a motivating force to push them into accepting wage-slavery.

We've recognized that the property owning elite control the doctrinal systems & thus have neglected to inform us that we are not 'free'; we are sent to schools for 12 years where we are indoctrinated with the Capitalist (Britain has given up imperialism, honest Guv) Story.

We have recognized that school serves to train & discipline us to get up when that alarm clock rings & to accept virtual detention in a boring, mind-numbing environment, preparing us for the Wage-Slavery ahead.

We are then forced to Work 25 years hard labour to pay rent or buy a tiny scrap of land, before we are allowed to work just for food & clothing OR continue with the hard labour if we decide to rent.

We understand that & the Working & Middle Classes haven't. Just give us our dole & we'll keep our mouths shut about the whole sordid affair."

Dole scrounging is justifiable on the grounds that the dole is compensation for the adverse consequences of upholding property rights.

Namely, the fact that people are forced into becoming wage slaves for 25 years because they were unlucky enough to be born in a World were rich elites have hoarded all the land & pushed it's value up beyond reality, forcing the average person to put in an extra 80% effort just to afford to be able to occupy a point in the space-time continuum.

Dole scroungers are simply saying; "Okay, we won't wage a blood filled revolution for the land that should be shared (like oxygen), just give me a few quid a week & I'll go & skulk off to the ghetto & we won't raise the whole slavery inherent in the system issue because you've kindly allowed us to opt out.

Yeh, F**k those people in the higher classes (the Working & the Middle Classes) who didn't realise that derogatory terms like 'lazy' & 'work-shy' were simply tools of manipulation used to invoke guilt as a motivating force to push them into accepting wage-slavery.

We've recognized that the property owning elite control the doctrinal systems & thus have neglected to inform us that we are not 'free'; we are sent to schools for 12 years where we are indoctrinated with the Capitalist (Britain has given up imperialism, honest Guv) Story.

We have recognized that school serves to train & discipline us to get up when that alarm clock rings & to accept virtual detention in a boring, mind-numbing environment, preparing us for the Wage-Slavery ahead.

We are then forced to Work 25 years hard labour to pay rent or buy a tiny scrap of land, before we are allowed to work just for food & clothing OR continue with the hard labour if we decide to rent.

We understand that & the Working & Middle Classes haven't. Just give us our dole & we'll keep our mouths shut about the whole sordid affair."

From which planet have you just landed :angry: ? You obviously don't belong to the Society for Plain English or maybe you spend too much of your workshy days wading through communist books at your local library. ;)

From which planet have you just landed :angry: ? You obviously don't belong to the Society for Plain English or maybe you spend too much of your workshy days wading through communist books at your local library. ;)

:lol:

I think he has a point actually.

Most of my friends played the game - we all went to grammar school and got top grades then off to University then half of us to further study, MAs Phds PGCEs etc. We are all about 26 and none of us own a house. We have just about managed to pay off our government loans and live in horrid little bedsits and shithole uncared-for rental properties. Yet we have spent almost 20 years in education and the rest in gainful employment.

I know one girl who comes from a working class background who got a 1st in Chemistry followed by a Phd. After her studies she finally got a job in her late twenties earning £30k. Problem was she was £20k + in debt. So after rent, basic living costs and debt financing she was left with less than the £50 a week she could have claimed from the dole.

What's the point? This country is a sad approximation of a society and living here is a sad approximation of life.

In ancient rome the Emperor's resorted to free bread and circuses to pacify the mob- now it's benefits and daytime tv- not much change there really in two thousand years.

Regarding the OP - to say 'dole scrounging is justified' is to accept that it requires justification, yet your position is that it requires no justification. From whom do you seek forgiveness?

Personaly I find it hard to blame people who choose to live on benefits, given that they would probably gain nothing from working. Yeah you could claim the poor should work out of a sense of moral duty to society, but then I see yet another CEO stuffing bonus payments down his trousers and am reminded that the great and the good work only for personal gain and have no sense of moral duty whatsoever, and have to be bribed with cash to do their own f ucking jobs, for which they are already massively well paid.

So it's hard to blame those at the bottom for giving up on the whole sorry game and just opting out.

Most of my friends played the game - we all went to grammar school and got top grades then off to University then half of us to further study, MAs Phds PGCEs etc. We are all about 26 and none of us own a house. We have just about managed to pay off our government loans and live in horrid little bedsits and shithole uncared-for rental properties. Yet we have spent almost 20 years in education and the rest in gainful employment.

I know one girl who comes from a working class background who got a 1st in Chemistry followed by a Phd. After her studies she finally got a job in her late twenties earning £30k. Problem was she was £20k + in debt. So after rent, basic living costs and debt financing she was left with less than the £50 a week she could have claimed from the dole.

What's the point? This country is a sad approximation of a society and living here is a sad approximation of life.

Gordon wants to attract the best and the brightest to Britain don't you know.

My advice: Get the hell out.

We're the second worst country for quality of life in Europe and one of the worse places in the modern world for children. Please take your intelligence elsewhere, do not squander it trying to buy a 'scrap' of land in this dump. Your children will be subject to awful levels of crime, a pitiful level of education and a life repaying the debts your parents created.

In ancient rome the Emperor's resorted to free bread and circuses to pacify the mob- now it's benefits and daytime tv- not much change there really in two thousand years.

Regarding the OP - to say 'dole scrounging is justified' is to accept that it requires justification, yet your position is that it requires no justification. From whom do you seek forgiveness?

Personaly I find it hard to blame people who choose to live on benefits, given that they would probably gain nothing from working. Yeah you could claim the poor should work out of a sense of moral duty to society, but then I see yet another CEO stuffing bonus payments down his trousers and am reminded that the great and the good work only for personal gain and have no sense of moral duty whatsoever, and have to be bribed with cash to do their own f ucking jobs, for which they are already massively well paid.

So it's hard to blame those at the bottom for giving up on the whole sorry game and just opting out.

well, i think the op is a parasite.

Gordon wants to attract the best and the brightest to Britain don't you know.

My advice: Get the hell out.

We're the second worst country for quality of life in Europe and one of the worse places in the modern world for children. Please take your intelligence elsewhere, do not squander it trying to buy a 'scrap' of land in this dump. Your children will be subject to awful levels of crime, a pitiful level of education and a life repaying the debts your parents created.

I'm already there. Left my shitty job. Finally moved back in with my mum. Mum (midwife), Sister (Doctor) and me (general layabout misanthrope Eng. Lit. waster) are planning to emigrate en mass to Australia. Only my dad is staying here and he is loaded.

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable

Vote with your feet.

The real parasites are the main benificiaries of over-priced housing and land. If it wasn't for them, then benefits claimants might find that it was worth their while to work. But since the perception of the general public is so effectively managed by a pliant media, the public will always believe that the real crooks are the good guys and that the average jo is some sort of criminal. Never more evident is this than on the BBC. I was sickened by their new docu-drama which features cops harassing motorists, chasing joy riders and handcuffing minorities for kicks.

Wow, you really must be loaded, i took one year of a student loan out in 1999- 2000 for a teacher training course, and im still paying off.

Ah, so you actually know some of us plebs? Fanciable was she?

Edit - grammar

Wow, you really must be loaded, i took one year of a student loan out in 1999- 2000 for a teacher training course, and im still paying off.

Ah, so you actually know some of us plebs? Fanciable was she?

Edit - grammar

Yeah, I know a few plebs but only the high-functioning types that can pass the 11plus.

No, I didn't ****** her. She was working class though - I can't emphasize that enough.

well, i think the op is a parasite.

Interestingly so does he- hence his need to justify his position.

But if you really want to see a parasite take a look at the banking system- here we see huge amounts of wealth being drained from the economy, to the point where the weight of debt is crushing us, all to enrich a small number of people who don't even pay tax on what they earn.

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable
What does "vote" mean - is it a kind of happy dance?

It means I'm choosing to take my skills elsewhere and encouraging others to do the same.

This country offers no future for any children I might have.

Most of my friends played the game - we all went to grammar school and got top grades then off to University then half of us to further study, MAs Phds PGCEs etc. We are all about 26 and none of us own a house.

All well and good, but to my certain knowledge hippies in the 1970s were using the exact same argument (it's not a handout, it's rent for my bit of the planet, man).

Yeah, I know a few plebs but only the high-functioning types that can pass the 11plus.

The 11 plus didnt exist when i was at school, and i'm a bit older than 26.

No, I didn't ****** her. She was working class though - I can't emphasize that enough.

No, i don't suppose i'd risk spending some of daddy's hard earned cash on a commoner either, just imagine the scandal if the CSA found out!!!!!!!

All well and good, but to my certain knowledge hippies in the 1970s were using the exact same argument (it's not a handout, it's rent for my bit of the planet, man).

Sorry, Huw - I meant it more as a statement of fact rather than an argument. Everyone I know has a job and hasn't ever claimed the dole.

I was commenting on the social contract and the fact that it seems squewhiff. For once, it is nice to be called a hippie instead of a fascist though. I thank you for this.

Haven`t heard Marxist ranting and raving for years, Art student are we?

The OP is just as much anti-communist as he is anti-capitalist.

Interesting - yet understandable - that those in control of the doctrinal systems haven't informed you of the alternatives to Communism & Capitalism, both of which maintain elite privileges for the few.

The 11 plus didnt exist when i was at school, and i'm a bit older than 26.

Well in 1993 I, along with 100s of other lads, sat the 11 plus exams for entry to Lancaster Grammar School. So clearly between the time you and I went to school the existence of the 11 plus exam was lost and then magically refound.

I notice that people on here love to make social stereotypes.

Interestingly so does he- hence his need to justify his position.

But if you really want to see a parasite take a look at the banking system- here we see huge amounts of wealth being drained from the economy, to the point where the weight of debt is crushing us, all to enrich a small number of people who don't even pay tax on what they earn.

I'm not justifying my position at all. I'm defending someone else's. Quaint concept - selflessness - I undserstand that.

Bone Idle tw@t who needs to get off his backside and learn that the world doesn`t owe him a living alert !

:angry: :angry: