Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
Unless this man comes along ;)

LOL, dude you know how useless those things really are when a huge number of deliberate metal objects are seeded into an area at different depths and size of object.....

and who is to say the seeded area is the one with the loot...... :lol:

you would literally go insane/die of old age searching such an area.

HOLA446
HOLA447
If I lose my job (highly unlikely), can I be your gardener, Uncle Rogi?

i dont have a garden but if i did and i needed a gardener i have would have no objection to your "application"*.

*subject to police background check and a quiet word from one of my cousins from gorton "not to take the piss or else"

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
You've hoped and prayed for HPC for many years now.

Now that it's finally happening, do you feel a sense of anti-climax? Did you think HPC was going to make you feel better than currently do?

Is it a bit like chasing that girl/boy you fancy - once she/he succumbs, well it's just a bit dull. Is living for the chase the exciting part?

We're at first base, the excitement is just beginning.

After saying "no" for so long, it looks like we're on a winner and it's unlikely to be an anti climax.

What's not to like?

Loafer

HOLA4411
LOL, dude you know how useless those things really are when a huge number of deliberate metal objects are seeded into an area at different depths and size of object.....

and who is to say the seeded area is the one with the loot...... :lol:

you would literally go insane/die of old age searching such an area.

Well keep good track of your loot- don't end like Private Schulz spending forever trying to recover it. :P

A bit of early 80's nostalgia

http://www.screenonline.org.uk/tv/id/1129245/index.html

HOLA4412

This is surely better than watching the market go up and find that my gamble to wait back fired! I think it's been quite quick so far, and from that I'm thinking we're going to get some really decent falls. Although it's been quicker than expected, it's still iritatingly slow. I want my HPC now baby! A twenty percent plus drop in London real soon. I'm itching to buy a house. The government saying 'we' need to do something about falling house prices and the BofE decision to abandon inflation targetting bugs me no end.

Who had a sig that quoted airplane going ...

'They bought their tickets, let em crash I say!'

???

HOLA4413
Well keep good track of your loot- don't end like Private Schulz spending forever trying to recover it. :P

I remember really enjoying that series, I see it's about to come out on DVD...

The plot involved an attempt to destroy the British economy by uncontrolled expansion of the money supply. Prescient, really :P

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
I remember really enjoying that series, I see it's about to come out on DVD...

The plot involved an attempt to destroy the British economy by uncontrolled expansion of the money supply. Prescient, really :P

Private Schulz is partially based on a true story

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Bernhard

Kinda ironic really - Broon achieves what Hitler failed to do in 6 years

:blink:

HOLA4417
Guest Shedfish
So far it's playing out pretty much as I anticipated.

I've never "hoped and prayed for" a HPC.

what he said, as they say

though it is happening faster and later that i thought

HOLA4418

Now that it's finally happening, do you feel a sense of anti-climax? Did you think HPC was going to make you feel better than currently do?

Is it a bit like chasing that girl/boy you fancy - once she/he succumbs, well it's just a bit dull. Is living for the chase the exciting part?

Which boy/girl would you rather be chasing?

The one that blew you out straight away,and you spent a couple of nights brooding.

...or the one that led you down the garden path,stringing you along with promises of eternal love,and endless showered gifts of affection.

Which one do you think UK PLC has been chasing???

HOLA4419

the irony is of course, intentional or otherwise that the £5 notes if recovered today are not exchangable for 5 sovereigns, pound coins in the old system...(currently well over £600 for 5) LOL....(the buying power of an old fiver WWII era would be appox £800-£1000 in todays goods and services approx. a mint condition WWII genuine fiver on ebay goes for maybe £50..

paper money (at least all in history so far teh average being a human lifespan etc the current dollar system only exsisted since 1971) is ultimatley worth the amount of BTU it will produce when burned.

HOLA4420

Most people wanted HPC starting years earlier, so that it wouldn't also incorporate massive generalised economic meltdown and huge collateral damage lasting God knows how long.

But make no mistake, the asset, and mainly house price bubble is the cause of all the misery we are about to witness. I don't think any one prayed for this exactly.

HOLA4421
Guest Shedfish
Which boy/girl would you rather be chasing?

The one that blew you out straight away,and you spent a couple of nights brooding.

...or the one that led you down the garden path,stringing you along with promises of eternal love,and endless showered gifts of affection.

Which one do you think UK PLC has been chasing???

the one that cooks your socks, and sucks your ****

what they got was the one that takes your house, destroys your reputation, steals your wallet, crashes your car and sh@gs absolutely everyone

HOLA4422

NO, its a final vindication that what you knew was wrong, but couldnt explain, has finally been revealed in its full glory, indeed, the hidden part of the scam that was MBS and off balance sheet finance becomes more breathtaking with each and every desparate move carried out by the very people that should, instead of hiding the thing from the public , should have been policing and halting it before its inevitable destructive force became too powerful to handle.

The genie is out of the bottle, and itll take more than three wishes to put it back.

HOLA4423
HOLA4424

Watching thousands of EA's being made redundant an anti-climax? What the hell are you smoking man?

:lol:

HOLA4425

It's Alan Partridge in leather pants time matey!