House Price Crash Forum

Supermodel’s First Home Purchase Supports Central London Property Market

HOLA441

Just received this in my inbox .....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Send Date:16-Jul-2008 14:53

PRESS RELEASE: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Supermodel’s first home purchase supports Central London property market

The Central London property market is in a league of its own, highlighted by house purchases by celebrities such as Lisa Snowden…

The glamorous presenter of Britain’s Next Top Model recently bought a townhouse from Fraser & Co (www.fraser.uk.com), one of Central London’s leading estate agents.

Robert Fraser, Managing Director of Fraser & Co, states, “People recognise that the London market is one of the key areas to purchase property whether you are an owner occupier or a buy-to-let investor – London is the place to be!”

Lisa Snowden said, “I am very pleased with the service provided by Fraser & Co with the purchase of my first Central London property.”

Figures from the FT house price index show the average annual growth rate in London over the past three months was 8.5%, challenging reports that the capital’s housing market is in steep decline.

Fraser reports a steady increase in viewings translating into firm offers with the average rental yield also up, due to prices remaining consistent within Central London.

“Within the boroughs of Kensington and Chelsea, City of Westminster, Barnet, Hammersmith and Fulham and Chelsea we have seen an average annual combined growth of 17.68%,“ he says.

“With these figures it is not hard to see that although the UK as a whole may be slowing down Central London is enjoying its own property micro-climate.“

Fraser & Co are there to support landlords, first time buyers, buy-to-let investors and anyone else interested in the London property market.

Notes to Editor:

For further comment or information, please contact:

Max Jenvey on 0208 810 1105 or maxjenvey@oxxygenmp.co.uk

-Ends-

For further information, please reply to release@presswire.com

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

When you become super loaded though, I dont think these super rich worry too much if a property they own goes down in value...Is Abramovich worried that his property might have dropped in value..

IS Taksin SHinawatra who has a house in Kensington going to worry about decline in property

Laksmi Mittal...

I know Snowden is not in that league...but there is some truth that the stinking rich dont care so much...

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable

"I need to get noticed so I thought I'd get in the paper and this nice estate agent helped me. His wife doesn't know I've had it off with him. Apparently I'm very much admired by 20 something aspirant females who will now all run out like Lemmings and buy houses. Daddy says I've been ever so clever."

Edited by DissipatedYouthIsValuable

HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418

I think she got to close to Krusty???

"This Sport Relief special sees ten celebrities aiming to raise as much money as possible for charity.

Each team, split into men and women, will be given their own 'pop-up shop' by Sir Alan to stock and run.

They will have to sell tickets to the one night only event, and try to get fellow celebrities and guests to part with their cash.

The team who makes the most money will be declared the winner, and the losing team will be forced to face Sir Alan in the boardroom.

The mens team includes Nick Hancock, Hardeep Singh Kohli, Kelvin MacKenzie, Lembit Opik, and Phil Tufnell.

The womens team involves Kirstie Allsopp, Clare Balding, Jacqueline Gold, Louise Redknapp, and Lisa Snowden."

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
Yeah!! London rules!!! badly cooked food, it's all here, what a city!

Indeed, I know a thing or two about nasty infections, and have travelled the world, eating the most inadvisable things things bought from the dodgiest of street vendors in some backwater countries, and the worst food poisoning I've ever had (by a long chalk) was from a Burjer Kink on Oxford Street. Nearly did for me, did that one.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable
Super model ?? my how standards have slipped she'd be a mousey brown plain Jane within my friends. Hardly Jerry Hall is she

Can you send some of your friends over to my house? Just one of the quiet ones would do.

Edited by DissipatedYouthIsValuable

HOLA4425

This story utterly typifies the dumbed-down celebrity society.

Personally, I prefer to rely on econometric models from people like Roubini as a guide to future prosperity rather than photographic ones from the f*ckwit VI meeja.

Edited by Dave Spart