House Price Crash Forum
AteMoose

You Are An Up And Coming Mp

Gordon gets kicked out and you get elected as the Prime Minister! What do you do? what are your policies? What is the first thing you do?

Edited by moosetea

Gordon gets kicked out and you get elected as the Prime Minister! What do you do? what are your policies? What is the first thing you do?

use 42 day detention to arrest all labour party MP's.

Curse those who suckered you into the job. Resign immediately so it is clear its not your fault. Lick wounds and hope to be re-elected at a better time career wise.

well build dorms for mps in westminster, then take alway the 2nd properties purchased using expenses and donate the home to local councils.

Transfer FSA powers to the bank of england, build more social housing, invest in uk minds, progressive tax system, home tax based on land. build new jails and life means life.

Edited by crash2006

I would go on TV, state that we are in the middle of a national crisis, that we need sacrifices all round and that for a start all ministerial and MPs' pay is to be frozen, and the system of expenses reformed.

That I would introduce a Bill into Parliament to freeze the pay of all those over £100,000 a year, and who would now pay a top tax rate of 50%.

I would set up an energy task force to report back within 6 weeks to come up with solutions for reducing energy consumption and cushioning the impacts of price increases on the low paid.

I would set up a task force on the Banking industry to come up with solutions to the present crisis and to ensure that in future, banks direct money towards productive activities such as manufacturing and energy, rather than financial instruments of dubious value.

I would ask Vince Cable to become Chancellor of the Exchequer and send Blair to the Hague for trial as a war criminal. :ph34r:

Grab what spoils I could & run away very fast.

PS thread title grammar... black mark and a detention for 'your'

well build dorms for mps in westminster, then take alway the 2nd properties purchased using expenses and donate the home to local councils.

Transfer FSA powers to the bank of england, build more social housing, invest in uk minds, progressive tax system, home tax based on land. build new jails and life means life.

I would be happy to assist in this plan.

I would go on TV, state that we are in the middle of a national crisis, that we need sacrifices all round and that for a start all ministerial and MPs' pay is to be frozen, and the system of expenses reformed.

That I would introduce a Bill into Parliament to freeze the pay of all those over £100,000 a year, and who would now pay a top tax rate of 50%.

I would set up an energy task force to report back within 6 weeks to come up with solutions for reducing energy consumption and cushioning the impacts of price increases on the low paid.

I would set up a task force on the Banking industry to come up with solutions to the present crisis and to ensure that in future, banks direct money towards productive activities such as manufacturing and energy, rather than financial instruments of dubious value.

I would ask Vince Cable to become Chancellor of the Exchequer and send Blair to the Hague for trial as a war criminal. :ph34r:

Some of those would take years to implement.

close this site and deploy storm troopers at key installations.

i wouldnt do anything too radical but maybe just implement the below:

1/ reintroduce death penalty (rapists, serial killers, drug dealers, illegal immigrants) - fast turn around from convicted to sentence

2/ lifetime imprisonment for serial offenders

3/ overhaul benefits (not allowed any benefits after 5 convicted offences)

4/ kickout immigrants

5/ allow the police greater powers to be as harse as they like

6/ establish new rules for those in positions of power with harsh reprecussions if abused (such as judges, police, mps, CEOs, Jailers ect)

7/ new nuclear army deterrent

8/ Cut subsidy

9/ recall all armed forces

10/ re-establish industrial economy

11/ Re-establish farming

12/ Ship out all UK personnel not able to attribute to UK economy/growth

13/ Establish a citizenship 2 tiered approach to country.

14/ ensure taxes spent on what population wants

15/ build alliances with countries that match our future growth plans

16/ introduce spiked drugs into society to kill all those that 'dabble'

and so on until the scum understands that only decent hardworking people will be tolerated.

Time for the Iron Fist to rule...!!

Some of those would take years to implement.

Only the Blair one - we'd have to extradite him from the States. Perhaps we could seize his properties in the meanwhile.

1/ reintroduce death penalty (rapists, serial killers, drug dealers, illegal immigrants) - fast turn around from convicted to sentence

4/ kickout immigrants

6/ establish new rules for those in positions of power with harsh reprecussions if abused (such as judges, police, mps, CEOs, Jailers ect)

8/ Cut subsidy

11/ Re-establish farming

and so on until the scum understands that only decent hardworking people will be tolerated.

about the worse set of ideas ive read in one go since the BNP manifesto.

Er....bury my head in the sand?

Oh sh**, Gordon beat me to it.

Ask Cameron, he's the fool who wants the job...

I can understand your stand against rapists, but why the harsh stance (in my opinion) against serial killers?!?! :lol:

Edited by SHERWICK

im sending a special 'snatch squad' to your house.

Unfortunately im not at home...im at WORK supporting you, ya sponge and all your friends til i get in power...!!

Secondly I dont have a house either...so where the hell are you sending them...

only in top 1% earners and still cant afford a home in this nuts country which lets people go bancrupt with £140k and clear after 3 months...

Im really not loving the work ethic in teh UK just now..

might go and join the enemy on MSE Debt Free..run up £140k and have a cry and go bankrupt...

Edited by delboypass

You have stolen my manifesto!!

Bx

Unfortunately im not at home...im at WORK supporting you, ya sponge and all your friends til i get in power...!!

Secondly I dont have a house either...so where the hell are you sending them...

only in top 1% earners and still cant afford a home in this nuts country which lets people go bancrupt with £140k and clear after 3 months...

Im really not loving the work ethic in teh UK just now..

might go and join the enemy on MSE Debt Free..run up £140k and have a cry and go bankrupt...

when you say top 1% of earners ?

do you mean your in the top 1% of earners at burtons menswear.? (socks division)

anyway. you can be our new parties 'enforcer'. do you have a set of brown leather gloves and something iconic like a monocle or bright white hair ?

when you say top 1% of earners ?

do you mean your in the top 1% of earners at burtons menswear.? (socks division)

anyway. you can be our new parties 'enforcer'. do you have a set of brown leather gloves and something iconic like a monocle or bright white hair ?

i mean im in the top 1% once we get elected... :wacko:

Ill dress like Hannibal from the A team for you as i like it when a plan comes together...

In no particluar order:

1) Slash benefits across the board. Max available on benefits to be 37.5 * minimum wage per week. Any benefits paid paid for having children to be supplied in vouchers which can only be spent on certain things. No benefits for anyone who has never paid tax or national insurance for a minimum of 12 months. Incapacity rules to be harshly tightened.

2) Get rid of detention without trial.

3) Get rid of CCTV cameras.

4) Get rid of speed cameras.

5) Remove targets from police officers.

6) Remove targets from teachers and slash the number of tests required for children. Encourage academic streaming.

7) Rebalance rights of children so that teachers/police officers/judges can take appropriate action against them.

8) Slash jobs in public sector.

9) Immediate cap on council tax increases for next 5 years.

10) Build many more jails - at least double current capacity. Anyone who commits a second offence should be looking at jail time.

11) Ensure that people driving without insurance are fined at least twice the cost of an annual insurance premium. They don't pay they get 12 months in jail as minimum.

12) Guarantee complete anonymity to suspects unless they are convicted.

13) People who falsely accuse others of crimes should face the same penalty as the falsely accused would have if convicted.

14) Immediate ban on Scottish MPs voting on English issues. Completely devolve Scotland as soon as possible.

15) Stop any plans towards ID cards and any database associate with it.

16) Remove means testing for pensioners. You didn't save for retirement - your fault.

17) Ensure that only the best students get A grades at GCSE and A-Level. 25% of pupils getting A grades is unnaceptable.

18) For core subjects the government should pay for university tution fees. This does not include media studies/golf studies. Ensure that no government subsidy whatsoever goes toward mickey mouse degrees. Get rid of stupid target to get >50% of people going to university.

19) Withdraw from Iraq and Afganistan as soon as possible.

20) Build as many nucelar power plants as possible.

21) Massively support research for alternative energy sources.

22) Ban congestion charging.

Bored now......

In no particluar order:

1) Slash benefits across the board. Max available on benefits to be 37.5 * minimum wage per week. Any benefits paid paid for having children to be supplied in vouchers which can only be spent on certain things. No benefits for anyone who has never paid tax or national insurance for a minimum of 12 months. Incapacity rules to be harshly tightened.

2) Get rid of detention without trial.

3) Get rid of CCTV cameras.

4) Get rid of speed cameras.

5) Remove targets from police officers.

6) Remove targets from teachers and slash the number of tests required for children. Encourage academic streaming.

7) Rebalance rights of children so that teachers/police officers/judges can take appropriate action against them.

8) Slash jobs in public sector.

9) Immediate cap on council tax increases for next 5 years.

10) Build many more jails - at least double current capacity. Anyone who commits a second offence should be looking at jail time.

11) Ensure that people driving without insurance are fined at least twice the cost of an annual insurance premium. They don't pay they get 12 months in jail as minimum.

12) Guarantee complete anonymity to suspects unless they are convicted.

13) People who falsely accuse others of crimes should face the same penalty as the falsely accused would have if convicted.

14) Immediate ban on Scottish MPs voting on English issues. Completely devolve Scotland as soon as possible.

15) Stop any plans towards ID cards and any database associate with it.

16) Remove means testing for pensioners. You didn't save for retirement - your fault.

17) Ensure that only the best students get A grades at GCSE and A-Level. 25% of pupils getting A grades is unnaceptable.

18) For core subjects the government should pay for university tution fees. This does not include media studies/golf studies. Ensure that no government subsidy whatsoever goes toward mickey mouse degrees. Get rid of stupid target to get >50% of people going to university.

19) Withdraw from Iraq and Afganistan as soon as possible.

20) Build as many nucelar power plants as possible.

21) Massively support research for alternative energy sources.

22) Ban congestion charging.

Bored now......

I like you ideas and wish to subscribe to your newsletter

4/ kickout immigrants

8/ Cut subsidy

11/ Re-establish farming

If you took power with these policies I'd be joining the civil war to otherthrow you! :lol:

Of course then I'd probably be branded a terrorist . . . . :ph34r: