House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
PropertyGuru

Kirsty's "perfect Storm"

I've just finished wiping up the residue after having laughed my guts up at a video of Kirsty Allslop over at mydeco.com.

In it, she bleats some speech that has been written for her - it's not down to the credit crunch, it isn't because house prices are too high, its... because of seller packs.

Throughout Krusty's little speech, she trots out various keyphrases they have somehow managed to cram into her 'bijou' brain, and the one that struck me most was

"we are heading for a perfect storm"

While this may be true, we are DEFINITELY heading for a 'perfect storm' for Krusty and Phil personally. After all, who needs 'Gartmore Pwoperdy Finder Services' when there's a housing crash on, and who needs pwoperdy tv pwesenters when the demand for such pwogwams has fallen thru the floor?

Both income streams lopped off in one blow. Poor Kirsty. Good job Daddy has deep pockets, and she has substantial reserves of blubber.

I've just finished wiping up the residue after having laughed my guts up at a video of Kirsty Allslop over at mydeco.com.

In it, she bleats some speech that has been written for her - it's not down to the credit crunch, it isn't because house prices are too high, its... because of seller packs.

Throughout Krusty's little speech, she trots out various keyphrases they have somehow managed to cram into her 'bijou' brain, and the one that struck me most was

While this may be true, we are DEFINITELY heading for a 'perfect storm' for Krusty and Phil personally. After all, who needs 'Gartmore Pwoperdy Finder Services' when there's a housing crash on, and who needs pwoperdy tv pwesenters when the demand for such pwogwams has fallen thru the floor?

Both income streams lopped off in one blow. Poor Kirsty. Good job Daddy has deep pockets, and she has substantial reserves of blubber.

Well, she's got a hat on a plate waiting for her. Eat it up before it gets cold.

A lot of people are going to be holding the Mejia in poor regard for the way they have warned people about the crash and then they will realise how corporations control the mejia and it's these very corporations that public money will be used for to bail them out for lieing.

Brown & Co sure do have big back pockets

Guest Bart of Darkness
its... because of seller packs

Has she only got room for 2 concepts in her brain ("prices only ever go up" being the other).

That was Coogan of the CMLs line months back.

He must have rogered it into her, she wouldn't remember her lines otherwise.

Seems the face down frump will take it from anyone <_<

and her hubby is a property 'developer' so hes probably in the shit too.

i hope so. i hope she gets a taste of what shes been putting around - financial hardship.

Guest Winnie

"Bijou brain" - I love that PG. Excellent post as always.

I saw her bijouness in a shop the other day eating nuts and raisins and seeds from a tub which she had not yet bought - don't you hate it when people eat the food off the shelves and then present the cashier with a half munched sausage roll/ pot of nuts..?

The overwhelming whiff of arrogance (but also slight craziness) was incredible.

Nuts - Maybe its years spent with ponies. :blink:

That's rich coming from her isn't it? The economy is sound, these people predicting a crash are just doom mongers. But now, (oops!) conditions are lining up for a perfect storm. So, what is that, an out? Yeah I said we wouldn't have a fall in houseprices but then all these things suddenly went wrong all at once and who could predict that? Bet she still won't be advising FTBers to hold tight, prices could possibly be much cheaper soon. When houses do fall 30 percent in value, it'll only be because of the media and us doommongers spreading negative vibes and would have been completely avoidable.

I quote:

"There's been a 26% drop in property transactions in the last year.

Now, a lot of people think, "oh, well why does that matter; a few estate agents lose their jobs, who cares?"

But if our supermarkets had a 26% drop in their sale of groceries it would be a death-knell for our economy."

I seriously am so dumbfounded by the idiocy of this woman that I'm nearly lost for words.

Guest anorthosite
Has she only got room for 2 concepts in her brain ("prices only ever go up" being the other).

No she has space for a third - the concept of consuming as much food as possible. She is a big girl after all.

Would now be a good time to post the Rosie Millard picture again?

Guest Bart of Darkness
Would now be a good time to post the Rosie Millard picture again?

It's always a good time to post that pic IMO.

Krustie's credibility has already taken a direct hit from a metaphorical bazooka. I've noticed her rentaquotes virtually disappear from news media coverage of the property market over the last couple of months or so (the last time I remember was in early June, when PM wheeled her on to call for a cut in stamp duty); I suspect because editors have decided that her moment has passed. May be wishful thinking, though...

Can some-one link the video, I can't seem to find it.

where's this picutre of rosie millard then?

PS. I'm not a sick puppy.

Allsop will just be abandoned. No-one will listen to her and she'll become one of those mad old bag ladies that shouts at buses.

Guest anorthosite
Go on.

I double dare you!

Well, there's this one of her in a party frock:

tod_mola_ram.jpg

Guest anorthosite

And this one before her weekly wax - just right for a trip to the Das Boot themed fancy dress party

sevud3.jpg