House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Michael

When This Is All Over!

Having run the gauntlet of the house price cheerleaders at work for the past 10 years I'm now walking in with a spring in my step ......singing to myself ''It's all gone quiet over there!'' football-style.........

The sums of money involved are so huge that if i bought at the wrong time i dont think i could ever recover financially...

eg a person borrowing 100% on a 3times salary multiple 8 years ago would have thanks to 200% HPI made double this amount tax free in capital gains.......More than his net salary for those 8 years.......

8 years net pay is a huge amount to most people ...........

yes, that too!

First names on the list were CharlietheTramp, CrashedOutandBurned, RightFredsDead, Laurejon and ZZG113

I thought from the thread's subtitle that you were going to say let's all invite each other to our housewarming parties when we finally buy!

:lol: yeah who's bringing the silo of stashed grain and hops to make the cheap booze :D How many apetizers can you make with 15,000 tins of baked beans and 50,000 kg of basmati rice?

Me i just shout every so often that I've saved thousands by not getting a mortgage. Also my favourite, how much negative equity you got now?

If I had a housewarming party I'd invite Dissipated Youth.

For a fellow medic he seems to have way too much time to spend on here. I want to know his secret.

he snuffed it. (he was one of the older posters)

i had no idea!.....shocked to hear it..........i thought it was while since he posted!.....

Guest Bart of Darkness
i had no idea!.....shocked to hear it..........i thought it was while since he posted!.....

fred is being a tad mischievous here. CTT may not be posting here anymore but he's fine.