House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Monopoly

Have I Missed Something....

Have I missed something or is this..pulling a fast one and reducing it next week K150?

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-183...=3&tr_t=buy

2 bedroom house for sale

Hilliard Road, Northwood, London

£400,000

Situated in one of Northwood's premier turnings this delightful family home offering spacious and well kept accommodation. Briefly comprising two double bedrooms, newly tiled en-suite, family bathroom, large reception, modern kitchen / diner and conservatory. Other benefits to note are a west asp...

History

date event

15th Jul 2008

* Price changed: from '£300,000' to '£400,000'

27th Jun 2008

* Initial entry found.

Have I missed something or is this..pulling a fast one and reducing it next week K150?

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/viewdetails-183...=3&tr_t=buy

2 bedroom house for sale

Hilliard Road, Northwood, London

£400,000

Situated in one of Northwood's premier turnings this delightful family home offering spacious and well kept accommodation. Briefly comprising two double bedrooms, newly tiled en-suite, family bathroom, large reception, modern kitchen / diner and conservatory. Other benefits to note are a west asp...

History

date event

15th Jul 2008

* Price changed: from '£300,000' to '£400,000'

27th Jun 2008

* Initial entry found.

Just wrote an email saying if they have noticed that house prices going down and not up... :rolleyes:

I think that says it all "This property is owned by a Robertson, Smith & Kempson member of staff." :lol:

Just wrote an email saying if they have noticed that house prices going down and not up... :rolleyes:

I think that says it all "This property is owned by a Robertson, Smith & Kempson member of staff." :lol:

Indeed their Ealing branch featured in the Mortgage Fraud program posted by Eric .... stay well away from those crooks <_<

It almost say it all.

It doesn't say "Whoever buys this place is going to wish they hadn't."

O dear..they are keen..got an email back saying..

Sorry for any confusion re the current asking price for 67 Hilliard Road Northwood

The original price was £425.000 valued by 3 local agents the revised price should have been to £400.000 but by error was listed for a short time at £300.000 £400.000 is just a guide price and the vendor will consider sensible offers from proceedable buyers. At this time there is a contract out to a party who are struggling to sell there own property. There is a complete chain and the seller is keen to sell.

If you wish to view the property internally dont hesitate to call me

Kind regards Tommy Hughes RSK

Then second email saying..

Your contact number that you submited with right move is incorrect kindly give a call and il arrange a viewing for you

Regards Tommy RSK

Of course it is wrong..do you think I give you my tel.nr.? :rolleyes:

I wrote something back..

Sorry,

but I'm absolutely not interested in a 2 bed house in THAT road for 400k.

If you cant sell it..just keep it as a long time investment....you will not loose money.....in the looong term.

Cheers

O dear..they are keen..got an email back saying..

Sorry for any confusion re the current asking price for 67 Hilliard Road Northwood

The original price was £425.000 valued by 3 local agents the revised price should have been to £400.000 but by error was listed for a short time at £300.000 £400.000 is just a guide price and the vendor will consider sensible offers from proceedable buyers. At this time there is a contract out to a party who are struggling to sell there own property. There is a complete chain and the seller is keen to sell.

If you wish to view the property internally dont hesitate to call me

Kind regards Tommy Hughes RSK

Then second email saying..

Your contact number that you submited with right move is incorrect kindly give a call and il arrange a viewing for you

Regards Tommy RSK

Of course it is wrong..do you think I give you my tel.nr.? :rolleyes:

I wrote something back..

Sorry,

but I'm absolutely not interested in a 2 bed house in THAT road for 400k.

If you cant sell it..just keep it as a long time investment....you will not loose money.....in the looong term.

Cheers