House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Timil

Rbs Big Computer Glitch

RBS having a big computer glitch this morning anybody else having problems accessing accounts etc.

Edit Spilleng.

Edited by Timil

i went to check on my £6,000 RBS balance and the machine said "ERROR - does not compute" -555syntax error. type CRUN://

then the machine just started emptying tenners out. there was a rush before some coppers cordoned it off.

i went to check on my £6,000 RBS balance and the machine said "ERROR - does not compute" -555syntax error. type CRUN://

then the machine just started emptying tenners out. there was a rush before some coppers cordoned it off.

DANGER DANGER Will Robinson. My censors detect a bank is about to fall on you!. DANGER DANGER

Haven't used my Natwest card yet today as most of my money is in Nationwide right now as i burned the debit card paying for my new glasses. I'm not going to try it since i've already had a card swallowed last month for no apparent reason.

i went to the branch to complain about the machine and found the branch closed with the binds down. i tried to peep through the blinds along with other concerned shoppers and

we could make out an other glass office within the branch with figures inside. on the office door was s hasty sign that said

"KEEP OUT - Important meeting in progress"

i went to the branch to complain about the machine and found the branch closed with the binds down. i tried to peep through the blinds along with other concerned shoppers and

we could make out an other glass office within the branch with figures inside. on the office door was s hasty sign that said

"KEEP OUT - Important meeting in progress"

I should pop up the road and by a Big Fred Mac with fannie Mae fries.

Funny - took my car to be looked at by local mechanic expecting "Book it in for next Friday etc" but said "Bring it round now - the national MOT 'computer' is down so can't do any of that work"

It's a coup I tell you - watch the telly and it'll be a blank screen with "Curfew - do not leave your house - listen to local radio for instructions. Money is dead - you are now a slave".

Well, the mechanic bit was true anyway.

Surely RBS can't going under?

BTW, A&L have agreed to the buyout by Santander and will now become part of Abbey.

the dying buys the nearly dead.

online working ok, but just phoned to transfer some money to NR, and they said it won't leave the acccount until tommorrow, but NR will get the money tommorrow instead of the usual 3 day wait, because it is their new system they are just working on, of quicker transfers.

Sounds a bit strange to me that the money can't be taken out until tommorrow...... never known that before . :unsure:

Been in to make cash withdrawal bank was deserted I asked have your computers been down this morning, answer yes every thing crashed and theres nothing more useless than a bank with no computers. While doing transaction computer crashed again, but I got my cash.

I think that the glitch has bought them some time to shore up their balance sheet in anticipation of a run tomorrow.

There is a problem in the payments system, however it is a computer problem and I have heard it is now fixed.

I bet Eric Pebble works at RBS. Hes just replaced his hard drive. I told him not to tip it up, all that data falling on the floor.

online working ok, but just phoned to transfer some money to NR, and they said it won't leave the acccount until tommorrow, but NR will get the money tommorrow instead of the usual 3 day wait, because it is their new system they are just working on, of quicker transfers.

Sounds a bit strange to me that the money can't be taken out until tommorrow...... never known that before . :unsure:

Isnt that the essense of a new system, in being a "new system".