House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jonnybegood

2 Developments In Trouble In Wales

Its seems that its not only the big players in trouble, can you imagine paying top prices a year ago and being unsure if for the next year or 2 yo uare going to be living on a building site and everyone around paying less and less each time a property is sold.

There is no way you can ask any more than the price of the exact same house being sold, that is what I call a TRAP.

Just thinking is now the best time to go into these developments with silly offers, 50-60% under asking price, will there be better opportunities or a case of strike now will there is chaos in the market, someone else may make the move and buy a few properties 50% under asking price and allow these companies to recover or pay off the bad debt, then the deals being offered may not be so sweet once they can balance the books, it just seems they have been caught by a quick turn of events, and this could offer a good buying opportunity, unlike buying privately these companies / administrators just need to balance their books and willing to offer unrepeatable deals.

http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/displayN...e=sidebarsearch

http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/displayN...e=sidebarsearch

Guest DissipatedYouthIsValuable

May I just say, "Phuqq Swansea"?

Can't we have some news from a **** in Bath?

Edited by DissipatedYouthIsValuable

Guest sillybear2
May I just say, "Phuqq Swansea"?

Was that the name of some posh new development they cancelled last week? That big tower, right? :P

The tower in prospect place on cardiff bay that work stoped on last week had one of it's builders go under a couple of days later.. but there were workmen there today and a goods lift going up and down. Maybe they are just making the site safe I don't know but it caught my eye when I went past.

The tower in prospect place on cardiff bay that work stoped on last week had one of it's builders go under a couple of days later.. but there were workmen there today and a goods lift going up and down. Maybe they are just making the site safe I don't know but it caught my eye when I went past.

I thought Prospect place had been in Cardiff for years, there is definitely a Prospect place in the centre of the City that I can remember being built 5-6 years ago.

There is a tower development going up on the Swansea seafront but I think its going ok from the reports in the local rag