House Price Crash Forum
Guest KingCharles1st

Amazing How Well Sold Was The Word Credit

Guest KingCharles1st

To us all on here- the word CREDIT card really means DEBT card

If you are CREDIT worthy, you are actually DEBT worthy

If you hold a DEBiT card- you are actually not able to get into DEBT- weird huh

The word CREDIT has always been taken to mean something good- wholesome, true, valuable, honest.

Can we link any of these words in any way to our current banking system and city financial machine...?

So I think that maybe a new awareness campaign should be started along the lines of- CREDIT card- could hit you hard- ok its late...

To us all on here- the word CREDIT card really means DEBT card

If you are CREDIT worthy, you are actually DEBT worthy

If you hold a DEBiT card- you are actually not able to get into DEBT- weird huh

The word CREDIT has always been taken to mean something good- wholesome, true, valuable, honest.

Can we link any of these words in any way to our current banking system and city financial machine...?

So I think that maybe a new awareness campaign should be started along the lines of- CREDIT card- could hit you hard- ok its late...

yep, think i posted it on the monetary post, its how they twisted it around

Not quite like the old days when they used to tell it like it was; mortgage for instance literally means "death pledge". Maybe we should remind people at work of this when they start moaning about the cost of their investment properties! :lol:

It's because people fail to realise credit and debt is from the banks perspective a credit card is a plus for the bank and a debit is a minus, whereas for us it's the opposite away round people just don't understand. Good marketing really, although if basic accountancy was taught in schools I wonder if this trick would be so effective?

However with how mortgages have been sold onto the world market it appears that even the clever folk in the markets have even got confused with this one.

You get Credited with points on the way to your degree, and if you get enough credits, you get credited with a degree.

Typical the academic community get it the wrong way round.

You get Credited with points on the way to your degree, and if you get enough credits, you get credited with a degree.

If I consulted DYIV could I demand to see his D.I.P. ?

Please no remarks re energy rating demos, or boiler firings. Thank you