House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

colutd1

How Bad Is It Going To Get

my grandad played any game any team any where with the same minor as is if it was always the f a cup final, in 1933 on the 14th jan he wrote history by defeating arsenal 2 0 in the biggest upset in fa cup history bar none, thats if you did nt know lol, well he never spoke to no body , bar the one person he idolised as an older geezer , me, he were to modest unlike me, hes my hero and i can not recite lear from my mother but i can do walsall fc aug 1932 to 1935/36 like the only true historian around, i have facts everybody else got fakes, straight up. BUT as the title states how bad is it going to get, please let me know, we aint done hardship since his days . i like to think what went through his head, everybody says he was nt the most clever, what he had no exams , true, but that dont stop u being clever, he outsmarted the best football team on the planet in his day, through brawn and brain. i think what went on in the somme had horrific memories for generations, my grandad would have been about 9 and because of the somme a man by 1918 at 11. out of all his football this one is not so famous as the arsenal defeat, but it tells you how a giant of a man , fearless totally, took bank rober with gun down when all his old bill m8s had ran away and left him single handed, shat his pants at the thought of this one, or the many other trench warfare battles that took place in ww1, for on the armstice day he did not forget, walsall were one man, one man only, on 11th november 1933 , the season after he beat the arsenal, the 15th anniversary of the died, he went to chesterfield. the local paper was raging that the spire would straighten if they lost today, chesterfield played 9 won 9 were going for the post war record of 10 straight wins against pitfull walsall who had no away wins that year . for i feel this is the greatest he ever played, over a 15 year period walsall had played chesterield 6 times , they had lost all six not scored a goal and had a combined six game score of chesterfield 21 walsall 0 , but they forgot about grandad , grieving his lost generation, after about ten minutes my grandad robbed the forward on penalty spot ran 70 yards passed to put allsop who put them one nil up. he easily kept chesterfield at bay until after 40 mins he had a collision, you had no subs in these days,he needed series hospital attention, at least 12 stitches into his head wound, he was taken off, the half tme score chesterfield 1 walsall 1 did nt take em long to rivert to normal service, while they tried to send him to chesterfield hospital, this was amarstice day, and a head wound of 12 stitches was sweet f a compared to the somme, so at half time he had one stitch put in with cat gut, he came out for the second half, the first time he headed the ball the stitch came out, they tried to stretcher him off, he would not go, he got the sponge of the sponge man and played on pi ssing blood everywhere, the paper said in the 30s they aint seen that much even on undercard boxing fights without gloves, within 5 minutes still visable concust he marched past 7 chesterfield players penalty spot to penalty spot and set up allsopp for the lead, now he had to face an aerial bombardment from chesterfield, he was the defence, for 35 minutes he put his bloody cut on the old 30s november wet bycicly pump hanging out football, bllod ouzing, on final whistle , he collapsed and was taken to hospital, chesterfield 1 walsall2 doesnt sound a lot, he was that inspiring , from this game they set all club records, from 4th nov 1932 to christmas day 32 they won all 7 , they have never beaten it only equalled that one, 4 aways, still record, and they drew 0 0 mansfield christmas day and won next 2. they let in 2 goals in 10 games, 1when he was getting a stitch in his head. their ten game record read better than chesterfields won 9 lost 1, theirs was won 9 drew 1 . any how what he felt armistice day 33 , the ww1 and ensuing depression ,i see this happening today, ive an odd way of doing the 30s, but it beats the s hit out of bernanke s. lol. the jarrow march had a big affect on my nana, but ther aint no triple alliance, its all agencies now, well i am nearly 40 i ant seen nothing like it in adulthood, ever, my dads 65 , he aint got it but they never had it this bad, so unless u are 100 we have to guess, boy this look s bad, it s beginning to feel bad, the straights are starting to stop denying it, im not doing doom just maths, it does nt add up. im going by 40 to go through my whole life mis represented by the mainstream, so maybe im bloggimg to the other half of my mind, wanted something jotted down , an employer has a responsability not to p i ss around with lives, thats toooo painfull, i wouldnt want to be a chief for all the tea in china, why they put glass up in the dole office in 80s, why they only let you phone up in th naughties, this is going to make 32 look good even if they fix the markets, remember how the saxon boys integrated, over generations , not as slaves, weve lost the sea but will we now become slaves, i think so, we are in a more desparate situation than the 1888 and 1889 london dockers and london match girls strike , stay with me forever, for in 1888 and 1889 they were starving but had no debt and went on strike, they wore down the employers and landowners and landlords, but give them their clever whoever, because they seen that coming this time around, there are no unions all agency, more than pay to union work you plumbs, so do we say we are less well off than starving, because debt has caused us to stop protesting about our conditions, that and today everybody is probably a scab lol. labour and unions into this s h it like usa the teensters is that right. they laughed at kinnock said we would never win again, if it was not for the fact we have a 2 party nazi state of quo, and cameron looks a one termer, i would say gordon looks worse than mcdonald for the split that he is going to cause. so its going to be 2 years till election and 5 years for eton, so we aint going to get any change for at least 7 years , so that looks like a lot of people s misery, horses get paid for being infront at end eton dear boy, why is it different for you, eton your like fort knox , you have let the cat out the bag m8. there is nothing in there, eton is bankrupt , well at least in the head, well if dominoes do pizza s hey then what do gordon and his m8s do. if were 18 months behind usa then they are defenatly in it, so we are just starting, today dodgy as it is , is right of the top of the letter L or even an optimistic V TYPE RECESSIONS sod recession this will be depression , tell me the way out , there isnt one. the bosses only make fantasy money to con you all, if you did cricket instead of school you would be able to do stoner maths and add it up for yourselfs, what did old winston say afer meeting the n w o he sais NEVER IN THE FIELD OF HUMAN ENDEAVOR , HAS SO MUCH BEEN GIVEN BY SO MANY TO SO FEW. churchill only made it cause he was out of favour at the vital stage mcdonald and baldwin, did their versions of brown and eton, the 5% are shuffling about, there getting far more cocky about taking liberties, what we going to do, surely raising interest would speed the process, its going to happen , the medicine is as grandad said the worse it tastes the better it is, 10% interest starts to get foreigners interested so we get a generation to pay the lay on back,wealths moving on , try taxing different, you have to distribute to the punters to get them to spend not the banks, if a banks messed up its for sure he is trying to be good now, so were all very impressionable, banks hoard why should nt people take the hint and so on, encourage saving god knows how when all the banks look bankrupt, the retraction from 29 had far less debt than today, the governments dilly dally, so it goes on ages and ages because they know the truth we dont , and the truth hurts right.

Is there any point to this stream of consciousness nonsense?

on the 14th jan he wrote history

Hopefully he had a better grasp of sentence capitalization and punctuation than you do.

my grandad played any game any team any where with the same minor as is if it was always the f a cup final, in 1933 on the 14th jan he wrote history by defeating arsenal 2 0 in the biggest upset in fa cup history bar none, thats if you did nt know lol, well he never spoke to no body , bar the one person he idolised as an older geezer , me, he were to modest unlike me, hes my hero and i can not recite lear from my mother but i can do walsall fc aug 1932 to 1935/36 like the only true historian around, i have facts everybody else got fakes, straight up. BUT as the title states how bad is it going to get, please let me know, we aint done hardship since his days . i like to think what went through his head, everybody says he was nt the most clever, what he had no exams , true, but that dont stop u being clever, he outsmarted the best football team on the planet in his day, through brawn and brain. i think what went on in the somme had horrific memories for generations, my grandad would have been about 9 and because of the somme a man by 1918 at 11. out of all his football this one is not so famous as the arsenal defeat, but it tells you how a giant of a man , fearless totally, took bank rober with gun down when all his old bill m8s had ran away and left him single handed, shat his pants at the thought of this one, or the many other trench warfare battles that took place in ww1, for on the armstice day he did not forget, walsall were one man, one man only, on 11th november 1933 , the season after he beat the arsenal, the 15th anniversary of the died, he went to chesterfield. the local paper was raging that the spire would straighten if they lost today, chesterfield played 9 won 9 were going for the post war record of 10 straight wins against pitfull walsall who had no away wins that year . for i feel this is the greatest he ever played, over a 15 year period walsall had played chesterield 6 times , they had lost all six not scored a goal and had a combined six game score of chesterfield 21 walsall 0 , but they forgot about grandad , grieving his lost generation, after about ten minutes my grandad robbed the forward on penalty spot ran 70 yards passed to put allsop who put them one nil up. he easily kept chesterfield at bay until after 40 mins he had a collision, you had no subs in these days,he needed series hospital attention, at least 12 stitches into his head wound, he was taken off, the half tme score chesterfield 1 walsall 1 did nt take em long to rivert to normal service, while they tried to send him to chesterfield hospital, this was amarstice day, and a head wound of 12 stitches was sweet f a compared to the somme, so at half time he had one stitch put in with cat gut, he came out for the second half, the first time he headed the ball the stitch came out, they tried to stretcher him off, he would not go, he got the sponge of the sponge man and played on pi ssing blood everywhere, the paper said in the 30s they aint seen that much even on undercard boxing fights without gloves, within 5 minutes still visable concust he marched past 7 chesterfield players penalty spot to penalty spot and set up allsopp for the lead, now he had to face an aerial bombardment from chesterfield, he was the defence, for 35 minutes he put his bloody cut on the old 30s november wet bycicly pump hanging out football, bllod ouzing, on final whistle , he collapsed and was taken to hospital, chesterfield 1 walsall2 doesnt sound a lot, he was that inspiring , from this game they set all club records, from 4th nov 1932 to christmas day 32 they won all 7 , they have never beaten it only equalled that one, 4 aways, still record, and they drew 0 0 mansfield christmas day and won next 2. they let in 2 goals in 10 games, 1when he was getting a stitch in his head. their ten game record read better than chesterfields won 9 lost 1, theirs was won 9 drew 1 . any how what he felt armistice day 33 , the ww1 and ensuing depression ,i see this happening today, ive an odd way of doing the 30s, but it beats the s hit out of bernanke s. lol. the jarrow march had a big affect on my nana, but ther aint no triple alliance, its all agencies now, well i am nearly 40 i ant seen nothing like it in adulthood, ever, my dads 65 , he aint got it but they never had it this bad, so unless u are 100 we have to guess, boy this look s bad, it s beginning to feel bad, the straights are starting to stop denying it, im not doing doom just maths, it does nt add up. im going by 40 to go through my whole life mis represented by the mainstream, so maybe im bloggimg to the other half of my mind, wanted something jotted down , an employer has a responsability not to p i ss around with lives, thats toooo painfull, i wouldnt want to be a chief for all the tea in china, why they put glass up in the dole office in 80s, why they only let you phone up in th naughties, this is going to make 32 look good even if they fix the markets, remember how the saxon boys integrated, over generations , not as slaves, weve lost the sea but will we now become slaves, i think so, we are in a more desparate situation than the 1888 and 1889 london dockers and london match girls strike , stay with me forever, for in 1888 and 1889 they were starving but had no debt and went on strike, they wore down the employers and landowners and landlords, but give them their clever whoever, because they seen that coming this time around, there are no unions all agency, more than pay to union work you plumbs, so do we say we are less well off than starving, because debt has caused us to stop protesting about our conditions, that and today everybody is probably a scab lol. labour and unions into this s h it like usa the teensters is that right. they laughed at kinnock said we would never win again, if it was not for the fact we have a 2 party nazi state of quo, and cameron looks a one termer, i would say gordon looks worse than mcdonald for the split that he is going to cause. so its going to be 2 years till election and 5 years for eton, so we aint going to get any change for at least 7 years , so that looks like a lot of people s misery, horses get paid for being infront at end eton dear boy, why is it different for you, eton your like fort knox , you have let the cat out the bag m8. there is nothing in there, eton is bankrupt , well at least in the head, well if dominoes do pizza s hey then what do gordon and his m8s do. if were 18 months behind usa then they are defenatly in it, so we are just starting, today dodgy as it is , is right of the top of the letter L or even an optimistic V TYPE RECESSIONS sod recession this will be depression , tell me the way out , there isnt one. the bosses only make fantasy money to con you all, if you did cricket instead of school you would be able to do stoner maths and add it up for yourselfs, what did old winston say afer meeting the n w o he sais NEVER IN THE FIELD OF HUMAN ENDEAVOR , HAS SO MUCH BEEN GIVEN BY SO MANY TO SO FEW. churchill only made it cause he was out of favour at the vital stage mcdonald and baldwin, did their versions of brown and eton, the 5% are shuffling about, there getting far more cocky about taking liberties, what we going to do, surely raising interest would speed the process, its going to happen , the medicine is as grandad said the worse it tastes the better it is, 10% interest starts to get foreigners interested so we get a generation to pay the lay on back,wealths moving on , try taxing different, you have to distribute to the punters to get them to spend not the banks, if a banks messed up its for sure he is trying to be good now, so were all very impressionable, banks hoard why should nt people take the hint and so on, encourage saving god knows how when all the banks look bankrupt, the retraction from 29 had far less debt than today, the governments dilly dally, so it goes on ages and ages because they know the truth we dont , and the truth hurts right.

It's gonna get a whole lot worse if we have to read any more of this shite!!

Er......

Clearly, I'm a right wing nutter.