House Price Crash Forum

I've Wanted To Ask This For A While

AvidFan

HOLA441
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
i dont post much here, but this is a subject close to my heart...i grew up in inner city london, went to school there, managed to escape from there

and yeah man dem black yoots dey try and jook me y'knah, but me shifffff boy...me hide in dah kebab shop til dey pass, den me get dah 279 home innit

den me go and get me free heducashun from de white man, and me go uni innit, wiv good grade, den me get a good job and make some contribution to society innit

but me no know what dem black yoofs is doing now you know... last time i erd one of dem got set alight in camden and de other was licking rocks

but dey bofe comin from good 'omes, innit ? but dey watch too much deh mtv and ting and dey wanna be baaad...

etc etc

Ahh... memories I grew up in Tottenham. :ph34r:

HOLA443
Question answered. You are just a pathetic armchair anarchist. Sadly for morons like you, you refuse to appreciate the viciousness of life outside safe Western countries, you don't know where to draw the line and don't know when to stop humiliating yourself in front of the entire forum. If it hadn't been for the peaceful men and women of this country 70 years ago prepared to take arms against a foe they never provoked you'd now be speaking German assuming your family hadn't been gassed with Zyklon B.

Here's an offer the entire forum can sit up and take notice of. I am so sick of Injin sanctimoniously mouthing off imbecilic platitudes from behind the convenient veil of internet anonymity its time for a showdown. I am personally offering to buy Injin a one way ticket so he/she can experience the delights of a country wracked with anarchy and corruption first hand.

I've already put my money where my mouth is, having emigrated to Singapore. I'm now offering to put my money where Injin's big fat gob is with an air ticket.

The offer is this : you fly economy class one way to a country of my choosing. You spend one month trying to live like a tourist visiting the major "attractions" behaving as if everything's just fine. Let's see how you get on.

This is a 100% genuine guaranteed offer.

Your move, you nutter. Come on, this is for real. Yes or no?

Let's see now. Hmmm . . . . Afghanistan? Iraq? Zimbabwe? Burma? Decisions, decisions.

There is nothing in this post which actually disagress with anything Injin has said, just a load of personal insults.

HOLA444
HOLA445
The offer is this : you fly economy class one way to a country of my choosing. You spend one month trying to live like a tourist visiting the major "attractions" behaving as if everything's just fine. Let's see how you get on.

This is a 100% genuine guaranteed offer.

Your move, you nutter. Come on, this is for real. Yes or no?

Let's see now. Hmmm . . . . Afghanistan? Iraq? Zimbabwe? Burma? Decisions, decisions.

Id personally like to see him enjoy the delights of Al-Amarah personally. For me, the biggest shit-hole on the planet; I have seen a few.

Complete pikey chavs rule the place. They dont know anything other than to kill each other, its all they live for. A typical example of the majority of decent people being terrorised by a minority, becase quite simply, whilst we were there, the UK government couldnt stomach what it would take to sort the place out. It would have taken something similar to what the yanks did in falluja to get to the issues that were there, a price they were not willing to pay in terms of CNN media coverage. Political Cowards and typical of leftist "everyone born equal" mentality. Unfortunately, some people it seems are born purebred evil. They need taking out.

Injin, if you ever went to these places, I reckon your white skin would last 5 minutes on your body before they got the razor blades out...

There are quite a few other places where the loss of a sibling is settled with a $50 bill... seriously... life is thats cheap. Some places, $50 would be considered in exces of a fair trade. Their cultures do not place the same values on life or decency, on love of siblings and relatives. I hate to say this, I really do, but some places they go to, they live like beasts, they really do... Seeing pictures of rotting corpses that have been abandoned with the garbage is testomony to that.

I reckon his white skin would last 5 minutes on his body before they got the razor blades out...

I think his anarchist love of

HOLA446
HOLA447
Guest Steve Cook
To what extend to people think that the rapid increase in knife attacks relates to an increasing sense of desperation amongst young people for some or all of the following reasons:

1. No ability whatsoever to afford a house, i.e. the lifestyle that they are force-fed in music and on TV?

2. An increase in the “wealth gap” between the haves and have-nots?

3. A lack of sense of direction, either because of overwhelming despair or because conditions in the UK have been benign for so long, there’s a sense of boredom and malaise?

4. A reaction to the pressure on young people to achieve, with those that fall between the cracks simply lashing out to equal up the score?

5. Association with knife and gun culture in popular culture, clearly the wrong message to be sending out.

I've felt for a long time that the world is lacking a youth culture that was all involving but mostly harmless. Today we have the opposite - something uninventive but devastating - taking someone else's life.

Do we need the punk era back, or something similar, as an outlet for all the frustration before it's too late?

2, 4 and 5, primarily

1 and 3 dont help of course

HOLA448
Little anecdote. It's fiesta week this week in our little town. On the way home alone from the fair about midnight, a group of about 10-15 Spanish teenagers appeared in the street I was walking on. It was nice to feel not one iota of fear and couple of them even bid me good night. I think it might have been a bit different in the UK.

To be fair, it's like that in my little town too.

HOLA449
Did you deliberately pick places that have been ******ed up by British/Russian/American imperialism?

That's not the complete list, but rest assured it won't be Malaysia, India, Sri Lanka, Australia, HongKong, Canada, New Zealand, Fiji Tahiti, Hawaii etc either.

It won't be Singapore either as a nutter like Injin might be arrested on arrival and not even I am that cruel.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
Mods, please close this thread ... it's descended into name-calling, stereotyping, and a whole load of b0ll0cks :(. This subject was too dangerous - LOCK IT :(

Fight, Fight, Fight :lol::lol:

HOLA4412
First you accuse Injin of being an 'armchair anarchist', then you sugget he might like to live in a country with direct military rule :blink:

This makes no sense whatsoever.

Gotcha! And thankyou! Injin might like to experience what it is to live in a real dictatorship.

North Korea?

HOLA4413
HOLA4414
Id personally like to see him enjoy the delights of Al-Amarah personally. For me, the biggest shit-hole on the planet; I have seen a few.

Complete pikey chavs rule the place. They dont know anything other than to kill each other, its all they live for. A typical example of the majority of decent people being terrorised by a minority, becase quite simply, whilst we were there, the UK government couldnt stomach what it would take to sort the place out. It would have taken something similar to what the yanks did in falluja to get to the issues that were there, a price they were not willing to pay in terms of CNN media coverage. Political Cowards and typical of leftist "everyone born equal" mentality. Unfortunately, some people it seems are born purebred evil. They need taking out.

Injin, if you ever went to these places, I reckon your white skin would last 5 minutes on your body before they got the razor blades out...

There are quite a few other places where the loss of a sibling is settled with a $50 bill... seriously... life is thats cheap. Some places, $50 would be considered in exces of a fair trade. Their cultures do not place the same values on life or decency, on love of siblings and relatives. I hate to say this, I really do, but some places they go to, they live like beasts, they really do... Seeing pictures of rotting corpses that have been abandoned with the garbage is testomony to that.

I reckon his white skin would last 5 minutes on his body before they got the razor blades out...

I think his anarchist love of

Noted.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
Not all black people have black culture.

For sure - its not all blacks, but I think you will find in London somehting in somehting like 75% of all firearams fatalities, both the shooters and the people shoot are black

there is a clue in the statistics and that is not being racist

HOLA4418
For sure - its not all blacks, but I think you will find in London somehting in somehting like 75% of all firearams fatalities, both the shooters and the people shoot are black

there is a clue in the statistics and that is not being racist

your racist how dare you say something like that.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
oi home to roost leave it alone man !

what are you, the thought police ?

;)

This is the kind of debate that we do need as it's something that cannot be swept under the carpet.

I feel the media is very uncomfortable generally around the subject of race. An attack on a white person will never be described as a racist attack, but neither is the problem of killing someone linked to one culture. There are many problems growing up and you rarely hear of anyone who has been involved in anything like this boasting ten or twenty years after the event. Growing up includes at some point being involved in some sort of 'gang' whether it's the fighting type or an intellectual collective. We can all blame the parents, lack of discipline etc but quite simply when you are young you are susceptable to all kinds of influences. One thing that you learn is that there is consequence to an action, it just depends what the action is I suppose.

I can speak for the people of the 279 busses and know that at different times in your life you have to choose your path. Most do the right thing but we cannot isolate the 'yoofs'. They do need better role models. I look to the areas of sport, music and fashion and see that they have a part to play. People within these professions shouldn't feel obliged to help or know how important it is to show there is more to life than maybe is presented at the moment. But, I feel that the role models closer to home are more the ones that are lacking.

Is this linked with this website....of course!!! We talk about money and status all the time, so we are not as far removed as some may think. Maybe there is life after money!

HOLA4422
The rational thing to do when you think that people around you are secretly armed is to secretly arm yourself.

The media reports of stabbings cause more people to carry knives.

The solution to the problem is to allow anyone to carry any weapon they want to in order to feel safe.

There's a problem with that, which you'll appreciate if you've spent any time in south Africa (Or Brazil, I'm told. I'm sure in many other places also), which is this.

If you're robbed by someone with a gun and they have reason to suspect that you also have one, then they'll often shoot you before they find out the hard way.

At least in a country where they can be pretty sure you don't, your chances are much higher of getting through it alive.

Fortunately, the last time it happened to me their knife was at my throat before I had time to move (and I can assure you that I didn't move at all once it was there).

Worst thing was, they took my fags, and I really needed one after that.

Do you know what? Some street guys who tried to beg off me gave me a couple when I told them what had just happened.

Not all bad, the africans. They were so poor they didn't even have a light to give me, bless them.

HOLA4423

First thing I saw in Wick, Caithness 45 years ago was a knife fight.

At midday, in the high street. One of my old friends from Glasgow had to jump off the balcony in a Glaswegian dance-hall to escape an axe-wielding lunatic.

"That's a nice jacket, can yer mother sew?", the line used to relieve him of his new jacket one night, with the flash of an exposed razor for encouragement.

Another friend, working in a bar in Nottingham, having a knife stuck up his nostril whilst the till was carried away.

From my own early days in North London, I remember plenty of carried bike chains, lead pipes, sharpened screwdrivers, flick knives, pistols, lino knives (the latter scary looking, but not likely to kill). I also remember a copper of the time telling me how they would wait for the "bad " boys with a lead pipe wrapped in newspaper, for use on elbows and knees. "Must have fallen off his bike. He'll be more careful next time."

Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose.

HOLA4424
First thing I saw in Wick, Caithness 45 years ago was a knife fight.

At midday, in the high street. One of my old friends from Glasgow had to jump off the balcony in a Glaswegian dance-hall to escape an axe-wielding lunatic.

"That's a nice jacket, can yer mother sew?", the line used to relieve him of his new jacket one night, with the flash of an exposed razor for encouragement.

Another friend, working in a bar in Nottingham, having a knife stuck up his nostril whilst the till was carried away.

From my own early days in North London, I remember plenty of carried bike chains, lead pipes, sharpened screwdrivers, flick knives, pistols, lino knives (the latter scary looking, but not likely to kill). I also remember a copper of the time telling me how they would wait for the "bad " boys with a lead pipe wrapped in newspaper, for use on elbows and knees. "Must have fallen off his bike. He'll be more careful next time."

Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose.

Scary list! Remind me never to go out for a beer with you without wearing body armour, you're jinxed :o

HOLA4425
There is nothing in this post which actually disagress with anything Injin has said, just a load of personal insults.

Oh the subject of moving though - there are plenty of places around the world where the "authorities" are free to beat the crap out of paople for whatever reason they fancy.

Perhaps our resident sadist would like to move to one of those?

Archived