House Price Crash Forum

This is hillarious, it's like Dr Evil and Mini-me.

First I looked at this picture and thought its a garage converted into a house.

2422_KE80GMD_IMG_00_0000.jpg

But no, just wait! To prove to you sir and madam that it isn't a garage converted into a house, we've stuck a garage on the side, look its smaller than the house, which now you can see looks nothing like a garage.

2422_KE80GMD_IMG_01_0000.jpg

Sorry to point this out, but you have to pay extra if you want the garage; the one next to the converted garage (it's £15000)

Sorry to point this out, but you have to pay extra if you want the garage; the one next to the converted garage (it's £15000)

£15k off of a genuine BOGOF?

You know the stupid thing is that I'd actually consider buying it, I don't need much space at all and a patch of garden would be nice.

It would fit my plan to have tiny place in London for when I need to be there, and another small home somewhere more pleasant to live (not necessarily owned by myself)

But the price! The price!

I think I'll wait till it hits about 80% off the asking, and even then I'd be making "silly" offers...

How on earth do you get planning permission to convert a garage into living accomodation. I cant imagine what the inside looks like.

I wonder how much they had to 'bung' the planners to get that approved.

Laugh and mock all you like but I have it on good authority that a wendy house next door sold for £135K in Aug 2007........ :blink::blink::blink:

So at least the vendor's have reduced their aspirations a little......!

AJ

Guest Bart of Darkness
The mock tudor paneling on the top of the garage is hilarious. :lol:

Edward VI, young rapscallion that he was, like nothing better than to buzz around London in his Aston Martin.

Seriously though, can you imagine being a young man, having a night on the town, pulling a sophisticated debutante type, then taking her back home.

Daphne Harrington-Smythe: I see you have 2 cars darling, what's the other one?

Mugsby Muggleton: Er... it's not a garage. How tall are you by the way?

Planning consnt was not required. Building regs, yes.

Nice garden possibly. Not the worst bolt hole I've ever seen, but as I am more than 4ft tall, think I'll pass!

Planning consnt was not required. Building regs, yes.

Nice garden possibly. Not the worst bolt hole I've ever seen, but as I am more than 4ft tall, think I'll pass!

The clause in the contract of course is that the neighbouring house owners can park their 4x4 in your luxury lounge