House Price Crash Forum

Eric_pebble2 Is Not The Real Eric Pebble

Guest absolutezero

HOLA441

This poses a serious question in my mind; is anyone on here always who we think they are?

Mrs. Paddles can log in to my account on this laptop. For all I know, she's posted some really stupid comments on my behalf. In fact, I'm sure she has.

Everyone, please ignore any posts that are stupid, ill-informed or just plain wrong that you've seen under this ID. They are clearly from my missus. Obviously, I'm not discounting the possibility that 100% of my posts fall into this category.....

HOLA442
Actuall, I might take that back.

It may mean that all 15,000 hpc member will be crucified to every empty btl flat along the main roads, by the evil 'Ancient Brownans' police state. :unsure::D

Sorry...having a momentary lapse of reason here...15000 HPCers sans computers locked up for 42 days ...absolute mayhem, the world would never be the same again. :lol:

HOLA443
HOLA444
This poses a serious question in my mind; is anyone on here always who we think they are?

Mrs. Paddles can log in to my account on this laptop. For all I know, she's posted some really stupid comments on my behalf. In fact, I'm sure she has.

Everyone, please ignore any posts that are stupid, ill-informed or just plain wrong that you've seen under this ID. They are clearly from my missus. Obviously, I'm not discounting the possibility that 100% of my posts fall into this category.....

Ditto. :rolleyes:

What is this forum all about BTW...are you all saying that this isn't a particularly good time to buy a house?

Yes...off to get me coat.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413

Ahh. OK. So your comments on the Welsh Rugby team couldn't have been made by you.

Archived