House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Laura

I'm Going For This Mortgage Deal

I've found this super lenderwho will except my income declaration providing I am self-employed.

So just for a few weeks I am ditching retirement (it's overated anyway) & grabbing the deal.

My only problem is what to offer the lender?

I was thinking of buying an ex-BTL lux flat for a few shillings from the next Barcus Marnard auction on the 29th, & then mortgaging the thing immediately for about 8x what I am willing to pay.

NB the well respected lender uses their own in-house surveyors & I know they are desperate to lend, otherwise my idea would be dead in the water.

My question is what else could I mortgage?

Is there anything better than an up-market flat?

I just fancied a scam Bob.

It's a restless pensioner thing I guess; like wanting to wear purple & shock.

Others do it, why not me I thought.

It's all about the angles I believe?

Those rates are pretty eye watering :7.99% + 1.5% arrangement fee on 75% LTV for a fixed rate. :unsure:

I`m gobsmacked - no wonder the market is in freefall - the bottom line is with self-cert your now asking folk who may not have a regular income ( assuming thats the point of self-cert as per ad) to pay a fixed-rate of 8% when you factor the fees in - it would have been half of that six months ago ...

Edited by Wires 74