House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Once in a lifetime

Up To 100,000 Jobs Could Go In Housing Crash

Guest KingCharles1st

Who would want to be a white van salesperson this coming year :blink:

Who would want to be a white van salesperson this coming year :blink:

True. Read the link I posted on the Spain thread; new vehicle sales are down 36% in a month in Spain. We're next.

True. Read the link I posted on the Spain thread; new vehicle sales are down 36% in a month in Spain. We're next.

used vehicle sales in the UK have stopped dead, in my experience only the low end stuff is shifting; focus/astra/ka for 1500 quid typically V-X/51 regs. This time last year folk looked upon a 3-5k purchase as nothing much, now they're being refused bank loans/finance at decent rates and most havn't got the means to put their hands on that kind of cash...(oh yes, that two wage packets from the gutter scenario is here) :unsure:

Guest AuntJess

I reckon that would be the best time to get a newer car: when the car salesmen are 'on the ropes'. ;)