House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Scunnered

Latest Sign Of Credit Crunch – More Neighbourhood Cannabis Farms

Detectives believe the slowdown in the housing market has led to upmarket flats in Edinburgh and Glasgow being increasingly used for cannabis factories.

Link

There's been plenty of predictions about the effects of crashing house prices on here, but I'm pretty sure that we didn't see this one coming.

Since it's in the ramping Hootsmon, I'm surprised the headline wasn't "Edinburgh Property Market Reaches New Highs"

Since it's in the ramping Hootsmon, I'm surprised the headline wasn't "Edinburgh Property Market Reaches New Highs"

Excellent! You should apply for a job with them.

If you're looking for some ramping, try this.

Guest Bart of Darkness
Detectives believe

Believe? Too much to expect any evidence or prosecutions I suppose?

The windows tend to be permanently covered, the flat usually attracts a lot of late-night activity and a "pungent smell" is often detected coming from the property.

Could well be a brothel.

Cheers for the link, Scunnered. That has to be about as blatant as the Hootsmon has got so far. Left suitable comment as my alter ego "Playground Monitor".

Link

There's been plenty of predictions about the effects of crashing house prices on here, but I'm pretty sure that we didn't see this one coming.

Similar effect to alcohol, yet recover quicker and are less likely to get aggressive. Only ever had the whole paranoia thing once. Too much potentially turns you insane, but too much Maccy Ds makes you obese yet thats legal. No idea why cannabis is illegal and alcohol and junk food isn't.

Similar effect to alcohol, yet recover quicker and are less likely to get aggressive. Only ever had the whole paranoia thing once. Too much potentially turns you insane, but too much Maccy Ds makes you obese yet thats legal. No idea why cannabis is illegal and alcohol and junk food isn't.

I think it's because the parties stupidly believe it would cost them too many votes, and so won't go for it.

Imagine the missed taxation revenue - the illegal market already has it at a high price compared to production cost, so the government could undercut the black market and still make a handsome amount.

What happened to the cops using IR heat imaging from helicopters and the spikes on electric usage triggering investigations - my paranoid information leads me to believe that Big Brother has this all under control. Maybe they don't!

TFH