House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shindigger

Yike! Us Tribulation Ahead?

Could you summarise its contents? At work at the moment and can't give my undivided attention to it. I will listen to it tonight though.

Been moved.

I would have thought the possible collapse of the US economy might have been mildly relevant on the main board, but nevermind.

6 steps to dealing with insurrection after economic meltdown. Congress have been told. Apparently.

Prison camps are mentioned.

Edit: Typeage.

Been moved.

I would have thought the possible collapse of the US economy might have been mildly relevant on the main board, but nevermind.

6 steps to dealing with insurrection after economic meltdown. Congress have been told. Apparently.

Prison camps are mentioned.

Edit: Typeage.

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog/?p=115

http://www.shadowstats.com/article/292

Yes,this is verified.

FEMA camps are in existence in the US.

What we are about to witness is a transfer of superpower from the US to the EU,under cover of warfare.

Very similar in process to the transfer from Britain to the US under the guise of World War 2.

Whereas the WW2 transfer was reasonbly benign on our part,the transfer this time will be much less so.This is why the EU are not pulling their weight with regard to forces involved in the theatre of war.

The US and UK will stand together,as they usually do,but we face a conflict which will mushroom(literally) that will not only involve iraq and afghanistan,but soon iran.........and also syria......and finally russia.There may also be other fringe wars in south america and asia.

The US will win militarily,but this is not really the point.This battlefield is economic.When disproportionate force gets used(and it will),the anglosaxons will be the figure of sanction and hatred throughout the globe.The overall plan is to get us all under UN control,the ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT.....as the bible forecasts.

Do yourselves a favour and stock up on a few basics,and some protective gear.This ain't gonna be pretty.

and keep an eye out for the guy who pulls off a peace deal between israel,us lot and the opposition.This guy will be the wolf-in-sheeps clothing...AKA..THE BEAST.

The date of the signing of this covenant is also the start of the 7 year period of tribulation.

I forgot to mention,the world government doesn't come about immediately,the regional administrations have to be cemented first....which is why politicians around the globe are in such a hurry to conclude things like the lisbon treaty,NAU,SAU,ASEAN,midle eastern union...ALL BY 2010.

Also worth noting that the beast does not assume power immediately,he will be a senior political figure in one branch for sure,but will take power only upon GLOBAL DISTRESS.....like sometime in 2013 if the mayan stuff is fulfilled)

My money is on JAVIER SOLANA...has a nice illuminati sun-worship twang to it.

However,there are other theories around that this guy will come from eastern europe,possible hailing from a region near the caucussus mountains.

one thing you need to consider...WHY are our illustious leaders like tony,dubya,sarko etc all intent on wrecking our lives with dictatorial edicts,and then outing themselves as catholic?

(this has nothing to do with common or garden RC who goes to church on sundays...they are pretty clueless about this....but it's the jesuit arm behind them,the same oligarchy that hitler signed the concordat with,hence why we don't trust germany with a bargepole)

...burning people's food in petrol tanks(and starving most of africa),is not exactly a christian thing to do is it?

....."by their fruits ye shall know them"