House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sheer Heart Attack

I Am Chair Of The Lambeth Womens' Alliance Against Chlamydia And Racism

If you want to get away from it all, the last place to go is abroad

By Jeff Randall

Last Updated: 2:17am BST 11/07/2008

I am Chair of the Lambeth Womens' Alliance against Chlamydia and Racism. We support the government and police in their desire to end vicimisation of the lesbian , gay and transgender community , especially Muslim and African people from all discrimination and hate crimes.
Do your readers know , for example , that if you are a disabled , Bengali-speaking cross-dresser , you are 20 times more likely to be the victim of children calling you a 'ladyboy-on-wheels' than the rest of the able-bodied , gender- specific , English speakers are! How would your readers feel about being called that every time they go shopping?
And many lesbian and gay men in Lambeth are afraid to go within 100 metres of a church in case they are accused of being ' a vicar' or even in one case we know of a transgender sex-worker who was propositioned by a middle aged white man and asked 'Are you the new bishop?'. His life is ruined and he is receiving counselling all because of thoughtlessness and bigotry by white,middle-class parishoners.
I do not want to live in a society which condones people like Jeff Randall blaming vulnerable and disadvantaged people like the ones we work for , for the bad weather and inferring that we are responsible for genetically modifying 'black birds' so that they sing 'Da Camptown Race Track 5 miles Long , doo-dah, doo-dah ' when we know this is a thinly veiled snipe at Naomi Campbell and Graham Norton.
Shame on all of you.
Posted by Dr Ivy Willoughby on July 11, 2008 10:31 AM

Totally random and completely brilliant troll on a completely unrelated Jeff Randall article on choosing the UK over abroad for the holidays.

I think they have removed that one, but this one is right at the top:

Excuse me Mister Jeff. I come here from Poland and love bad weathers. When rains ,mens comes into Peppermint Hippo where I working and spend much money looking at my piękne piersi and if they pay extra , my domowych chomików which I keep hidden unless asked nicely.

I make very good money and no pay tax because all cash ! I buy bicyclette so don't pay roadie tax or congestions charge either!

My mother gave me good advice before come here , she say.. " Ava :nigdy nie spać z mężczyzną z parasolem w ręku !!" Haha ! This very good advice to young girl , don't you think ? It mean " Ava, always empty your bottom before sleep with mens from dancing club!" My mother keep me safe ! Thank you and see you again soon at club , Mr Jeff naughty mans !

Posted by Ava Starnowska on July 11, 2008 2:32 PM

Do your readers know , for example , that if you are a disabled , Bengali-speaking cross-dresser , you are 20 times more likely to be the victim of children calling you a 'ladyboy-on-wheels' than the rest of the able-bodied , gender- specific , English speakers are! How would your readers feel about being called that every time they go shopping?

Pure class :lol:

I think they have removed that one, but this one is right at the top:

Fantastic!!! I especially loved the "...When rains ,mens comes into Peppermint Hippo where I working and spend much money looking at my piękne piersi and if they pay extra , my domowych chomików which I keep hidden unless asked nicely...It mean " Ava, always empty your bottom before sleep with mens from dancing club!" My mother keep me safe ! Thank you and see you again soon at club , Mr Jeff naughty mans !"