WHY?

And at that point..

Gordon please choose your exit route :lol:

Edited by KingCharles1st

WHY?

And at that point..

Gordon please choose your exit route :lol:

What on earth are you talking about?

Could you try writing a few sentences that make sense?

Guest KingCharles1st
What on earth are you talking about?

Could you try writing a few sentences that make sense?

OMG- are you lot all Asbergers :lol:

ok- this graph is extremely scary- and a very graphic illustration of the state of the UK economy, and the drop in value of house prices etc.

This graph is based on FACT- therefore, it can be reported to the GENERAL PUBLIC as FACT

Now the general public have pretty much up to now been IN DENIAL- would you agree on this?

Sooooo- at this point, they are now going to wake up, and ask the question WHY?

Now I theorise that when the public en-masse start asking this question to their illustrious leader- namely Gordon Brown, currently the inhabitor of No10 Downing Street, he may forego trying to come up with more ******** answers, instead try to find an exit from which to leave the aforesaid abode with the minimum of delay and fuss..

OMG- are you lot all Asbergers :lol:

I had Asbergers for tea last night, very nice with melted butter and black pepper - Don't half make your pee stink tho :o

Guest Skint Academic
I had Asbergers for tea last night, very nice with melted butter and black pepper - Don't half make your pee stink tho :o

Shame on you! You do know that Asbergers come from donkey sanctuaries that are forced to close down due to lack of funds don't you?

Asbergers... with chips please.

From the National Autistic Society.

As soon as we meet a person we make judgements about them. From their facial expression, tone of voice and body language we can usually tell whether they are happy, angry or sad and respond accordingly.

People with Asperger syndrome can find it harder to read the signals that most of us take for granted. This means they find it more difficult to communicate and interact with others which can lead to high levels of anxiety and confusion.

You still haven't posted the graph!

People with Asperger syndrome can find it harder to read the signals that most of us take for granted.

Can we conclude therefore that 95% of the population have Economic Asperger's then?

Guest Winnie

People with Asperger syndrome can find it harder to read the signals that most of us take for granted. This means they find it more difficult to communicate and interact with others which can lead to high levels of anxiety and confusion.

This is (joking aside) why so many men on the autistic spectrum (of which aspergers is the extreme) go into jobs with numbers or mechanical parts..... no emotional recognition required.

From experience at least 50% of the men I have met in banking/ accountancy have some form of autism.

Mix that with psyco/sociopathic tendencies and you have the charming people who inhabit the City of London.........

Just like to add my favourite graph at the moment. The BBC graph.

_44820230_house_prices_10_07_08.gif

Oh snap. :lol:

This is (joking aside) why so many men on the autistic spectrum (of which aspergers is the extreme) go into jobs with numbers or mechanical parts..... no emotional recognition required.

From experience at least 50% of the men I have met in banking/ accountancy have some form of autism.

Mix that with psyco/sociopathic tendencies and you have the charming people who inhabit the City of London.........

I'd disagree about Aspergers people, they are generally high functioning autists and on the 'human' end of the autistic spectrum. They can interact socially but have to be taught the skills that 'normal' people develop in childhood. Social interaction & using cues is hard for them to understand. Either they are blind to it OR can't see the point... Some mileage in that!

Do agree about the city people, there was a high proportion of geeks/cold-fish in the banks I worked in. Myself not included of course :)

Frank

Shame on you! You do know that Asbergers come from donkey sanctuaries that are forced to close down due to lack of funds don't you?

Are you saying I should had it garnished with Guacamule?