House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dog

How To Win Friends And Influence People

MSE

a day after this conversation with my agent i got my partner to phone them pretending to be a prospective buyer in a hurry, that she was only in my town for a few days and wanted to know what they had available in her price range, she wasnt told about any houses and was told she would be contacted on Monday about what houses were suitable. I wasn't happy about this and phoned the agent and owned up what i had done ( getting my girlfriend to phone) and they just kept going on about how my house wasn't the only one on the market and they were deeply hurt i had done this.

Strange behaviour, I bet hes forever trying to catch his girlfriend out for cheating too.

He should cheer up! When his property is still on the market in July 2012, this will all seem like the blink of an eye.

That site is so depressing. I'll give you this (my highlighting):

I currently have a house which i own with my ex wife. We would both like to sell the property and move on with our lives. The house has been on the market now for 18 months and has had very little interest. The main problem is that we bought at the top of the market with a 100% mortgage and simply cannot afford to drop the price any lower than it is now. The only thing we have on our side is that we have a fixed rate deal until the end of 2010.

from here: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showth....html?t=1023557

They really just don't get it. No one cares what they paid for it, they only care what it is worth now. There seems to be an irrepressible mentality that if you put in X, you are entitled to at least X out. Poor sods will burn for this.

They really just don't get it. No one cares what they paid for it, they only care what it is worth now. There seems to be an irrepressible mentality that if you put in X, you are entitled to at least X out. Poor sods will burn for this.

The lender cares, and won't agree to a sale that doesn't repay the loan. Sadly...

we bought at the top of the market with a 100% mortgage

They are basically stuffed.

i wish they would f*ck off to Zimbabwe where their investigative skills into the bleeding obvious would be better suited. They could be property billioinaires in no time with the best shanty shack in the camp. If they post here enough we could send them some corrugated steel. Thats unless the secret internet police do intercept their cries for help on the grounds they were encrypted terrorists instructions to blow up Parliament with medium range artillery pilfered from some British Artillery regiment and such other non sensical fiction.

Edited by mrcutegurlzz