House Price Crash Forum

Message To Jonathan Davis

HOLA441

Just saw Channel 4 replay and you were brilliant. Keep sticking it to them!

I wonder how long it will be until all the VI's starts saying they agreed with you all along and the correction was much needed?

Anyway, well done, and I look forward to your many media appearances sure to come!!! ;)

:lol:

EDIT - I cant spell Jonathan!

Edited by Chriso

HOLA442

I wonder how long it will be until all the VI's starts saying they agreed with you all along and the correction was much needed?

Anyway, well done, and I look forward to your many media appearances sure to come!!! ;)

Jonathan is very good, and frankly, the only one of us who had the courage to get on air and say it.

I am not sure about the comparison with Peter though.. and I'm not sure Jon would appreciate it!! I am always nervous about mentioning Peter on here.. he has a following but generally even here I think he is considered a bit of a gold ramping loon.

It is a real shame because he has been the most accurate forcaster I have seen to date and yet his book is not even mentioned in the HPC books tab.

HOLA443
If he's a "gold ramping loon", we need more of them

Indeed. With no disrespect to Jonathan, a real British Peter Schiff would be a breath of fresh air for this country.

Edit: lol.. look at me sounding all patriotic!

Edited by libspero

HOLA444
HOLA445

That Hickspress newspaper cover looks more classic by the hour - Exactly like a Viz or Private Eye p1ss take of the sensationalist media!

What a clever marketing ploy to tempt punters by offering it for 'only' 35p and with a headline designed to massage the egos of VI's and sooth the psyche of the home owning masses

It's now a classic copy and may even have doubled in value since it was first issued! :lol:

HOLA446
HOLA447