House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
NotMyHouse

Property Bee - My Results

OK, not very scientific, but here's a random sample from my Property Bee watch list.

I am watching for CA8+40 miles (home), GL12 only (work), Chelsea only (top end of market), and HG3 only (former home). This is just the first page of my list and all properties in red are reductions. I reckon that's at least half of them. However, this sample is probably a bit top heavy as I can't always be bothered to browse all the way through every page.

• Best percentage reduction - 20.1% in Darras Hall.
  • Average reduction - I estimate around 7%, but nothing is SSTC or under offer, even with these reductions.
  • Largest price change - Leeds - £305,000.

BTW, I was chatting with an EA the other day and they didn't know about the Bee. I then had great fun telling them all the changes they had made to their adverts and pricing. I think their ghasted was well and truly flabbered by the end of that conversation.

propertybee.JPG

post-8011-1215619526_thumb.jpg

BTW, I was chatting with an EA the other day and they didn't know about the Bee. I then had great fun telling them all the changes they had made to their adverts and pricing. I think their ghasted was well and truly flabbered by the end of that conversation.

Shhhhhh..... don't tell them about the bee or they might start coming up with anti-bee measures.

They wont be the only ones "flabbered" by this. How is this a clever thing to do?

They have already done something to rightmove. You can now only search up to 2000 properties, so you can't find out how many properties are avaliable in area with more then 2000.

The last time i checked, york have a properties for sale count at 2200 but now it just says 2000 (last august the property count was only 1400). Done the same search on leeds to test and the results came up the same 2000 properties.

Tried to start a topic about it but not a member so can't. Need to know if anyone else has experienced this problem?

OK, not very scientific, but here's a random sample from my Property Bee watch list.

I am watching for CA8+40 miles (home), GL12 only (work), Chelsea only (top end of market), and HG3 only (former home). This is just the first page of my list and all properties in red are reductions. I reckon that's at least half of them. However, this sample is probably a bit top heavy as I can't always be bothered to browse all the way through every page.

• Best percentage reduction - 20.1% in Darras Hall.

• Average reduction - I estimate around 7%, but nothing is SSTC or under offer, even with these reductions.

• Largest price change - Leeds - £305,000.

Is that for the whole of Leeds ? That sounds about right. :P