House Price Crash Forum

Watch Harriet Harperson And Hague's Best Lines

crown

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443

Haig is about the wittiest politician I can think of - just as well he didn't remain Tory leader or we'd face the possibility of having a joker as PM LOL!

He demolished Harriet Harman, though, who would probably be on much better form if she was defending something she actually beileved in.

HOLA444
Or, you get your hand bitten off and then find that no-one else is ready to budge, or that the rest of the market doesn't fall as far as you thought.

Or, you'd have to price it below your outstanding mortgage and can't afford to refund the difference to the bank.

The above factors mean that the shake-out will be driven by forced/distressed sellers IMO. For everyone else, it makes sense to sit tight.

That's just embarrassing...she tries to be funny, it's toe-curling when up against someone of Hague's quailty.

HOLA445

I still think she is the best Labour have got. Where she stands head and shoulders above Brown is that she knows how to take a joke, she can make a quip. Brown just drones on - 'you have the chance to ask about anything and you choose to ask about that [goldfish mouth]'

HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
Guest Mr Parry

I'm impressed by none of it. I can't understand why the British people keep paying for this nonsense. Nothing of any real signifcance ever comes out of PMQ's except bitchy, pretty meaningless one liners. These people are taking the p1ss out of us.

Half my family are Yanks. They laugh like hell at PMQ's which are sometimes shown over there for comedy value only.

Find some badger baiters and gas all of those useless ba5tard5 out of there. (MI5: I don't mean in the literal sense, it's metaphorical - look it up in the dictionary).

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
Soon to be Prime Minister according to Guido Fawkes, anyone planning to emigrate?

No stirring of course - watch things get interesting when Brown and his westminster village return tonight

HOLA4413
What I don't understand is why she thinks it is acceptable, funny even, to want to be despised by

50% of the population. She makes me sick, what a disgusting excuse for a politician.

ST

hey come on say what you think!!!

HOLA4414
What I don't understand is why she thinks it is acceptable, funny even, to want to be despised by

50% of the population. She makes me sick, what a disgusting excuse for a politician.

That's an incredible performance... aside from the inelegance of the wording of the last sentence, the content itself is beyond belief.

My own hate figure among the New Labour MPs is Dawn Primarolo - who, admittedly, is less prominent these days. To describe her as putrid would give rotting entrails a bad name.

As the predecessor of Tessa Jowell as Paymaster General, it lead me to the hypothesis that New Labour actively searched for the most odious retard to whom they could award this position. It comes as no surprise to me to discover that the Treasury now finds itself in crisis.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

The Labour party might have been many things. But it never lacked intellectual clout, until now. How things have changed. If Harriet Harman is a potential prime minister then the IQ requirement for UK premiership must be plummeting as fast as UK general literacy is. Along with nearly all the front bench team, there is a distinct inability to speak fluent English, something you would have thought would be a fundamental for a barrister and minister. Hague is an intellectual giant compared.

To be fair - Brown, though awful, can actually speak English quite well. Only the content is flawed. We complain about Bush and his pea brain, but I'm beginning to think the cabinet are not far behind.

VP

HOLA4418
To be fair - Brown, though awful, can actually speak English quite well. Only the content is flawed. We complain about Bush and his pea brain, but I'm beginning to think the cabinet are not far behind.

You are so right

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
I'm impressed by none of it. I can't understand why the British people keep paying for this nonsense. Nothing of any real signifcance ever comes out of PMQ's except bitchy, pretty meaningless one liners. These people are taking the p1ss out of us.

Half my family are Yanks. They laugh like hell at PMQ's which are sometimes shown over there for comedy value only.

Find some badger baiters and gas all of those useless ba5tard5 out of there. (MI5: I don't mean in the literal sense, it's metaphorical - look it up in the dictionary).

It is brilliant. Tell your puritanical, earnest Yankee family to lighten up a little. The thing that really sucks about American politics is its lack of a sense of humour.

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
Guest anorthosite

Is it just me or was that encounter dripping with sexual chemistry between those two. Veiled refrences to Hague's manly beer consuption (how she giggled like a schoolgirl when he said none was watsed), her playing hard to get with her one line answer, not to mention his suggestion she'll be PM.

They're probably at it right now, just like Edwina & John ;)

HOLA4425
Is it just me or was that encounter dripping with sexual chemistry between those two. Veiled refrences to Hague's manly beer consuption (how she giggled like a schoolgirl when he said none was watsed), her playing hard to get with her one line answer, not to mention his suggestion she'll be PM.

They're probably at it right now, just like Edwina & John ;)

OMG - you have hit the nail on the head. Passion over the dispatch box - liking it!!

Archived